Question for SOMD Golfers

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Open invite, I'm hitting BB @ 1430, I should there by 1400 putting around. Everyone knows what to look for...
<----
Just PM me I'll be mobile.

Last edited:
After today's round, I have decided that I am never playing golf again. My decision is final (but subject to being revisited).

kom526

I thought sounded cool when I posted it. :shrug:

S....L....O....W.... was the word of the day 2 hrs 45 mins to walk 9 (that's right 9) holes. There was a twosome in front of me and a foursome of older couples in front of them... the foursome would not let the pair (nor me) play through. They were pretty much oblivious, my first clue should have been when one of them fired off a mulligan on #1 with 4 groups waiting.

The putter is my downfall, I think I lost 4-5 strokes there, coupled with a couple of penalty strokes, but hey it beats cutting grass.

thurley42

HY;FR
it's not really relevant to SOMD persay, but I just thought i'd pass along my experience from the weekend....went to Ocean City and spent the day at Glenn Riddle Golf Club....It was a great course. In top notch condition with a superb layout...the facilities and service was the best I've ever had around here...36 holes, you can't go wrong with either. If you ever get some free time over at the beach, I highly recommend it.

cdsulhoff

So do you all like BB golf course? also I didnt know that the little driving range on Great Mill rd sell pings. How many of you have your own golf cart?

kom526

It took me 3 rounds to start to control the new driver this week, but whoa nelly! 1 round 4 drives of 270 + but still managed bogey :doh:

I'm looking forward to hitting BB and ws when I get back home.