Question for the blondes

SoMDGirl42

Green? I don't remember my hair ever turning green. When I was little my hair was almost white. It never happened to me. :shrug:

chemical reaction from the chlorine in the pool water. Is your hair still blonde? Maybe it has something to do with the pigment :shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Green? I don't remember my hair ever turning green. When I was little my hair was almost white. It never happened to me. :shrug:

When I was little I had hair that seriously looked like corn silk and was straight. I look at the pictures and wish I still had that hair, it's now light brown and very curly. I've never had it turn green, but I know a woman that colored her hair and got into a hot tub the next day and her hair turned green. Some kind of chemical reaction.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

I've heard of it happening but my hair has never gone green from the pools either! Gross from the ocean water in Va. Beach, yes, but not green from the pool!

T

toppick08

Please explain. My male friends are dating red heads and brunette and having a ball. You wouldn't be talking about thier airy moments would you?

No. No doubt women are beautiful with all colors of hair and skin tones.

I have just always been more attracted to blondes...:shrug:

Teeny

When I was younger, every summer my hair turned green from the chlorine in the the pool. I swam nearly every day. It didn't matter that I washed my hair every day, it still turned green. Sometimes, VERY green.

My question is, if you have any dye, highlights, etc. on naturally blonde hair, will the hair still turn green?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT CONDITIONER ALL THROUGH YOUR HAIR AND MAKE SURE ITS SATURATED WELL INTO THE BLONDE BEFORE YOU GO SWIMMING, IT PROTECTS THE HAIR FROM THE CHLORINE. YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON PRODUCTS JUST DO THAT ONE SIMPLE TRICK AND IT WORKS GREAT!:yahoo:

Jameo

What?!
Wetting your hair with non funky pool water BEFORE you jump in the pool will help it not turning green also.

C

czygvtwkr

Does pool water also turn the carpet green? That would be cool!

Amber84

Put conditioner in your hair hair before you go in the pool, then rinse your hair as soon as you get out of the pool.