Question

R

remaxrealtor

Hello everyone! We're working on a fall ride @ Flat Iron. Doing a lot of work there to prepare for the holidays.....Minzig, Julie is GREAT and so is Laura, she's been working w/ Lou and has performed miracles! Wanna come help me map out a trail?

K

Katie

The two horses that I ride are being moved there this weekend. I will be there more often for the two of them. I do want to ride the one horse on the trail to get her used to it.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
The two horses that I ride are being moved there this weekend. I will be there more often for the two of them. I do want to ride the one horse on the trail to get her used to it.
That's great, I need someone to do trails w/ me! :howdy:

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
That's great, I need someone to do trails w/ me! :howdy:

Well I will do some once they get through the quarntine process. I just hate riding trails by myself.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
remaxrealtor said:
Hello everyone! We're working on a fall ride @ Flat Iron. Doing a lot of work there to prepare for the holidays.....Minzig, Julie is GREAT and so is Laura, she's been working w/ Lou and has performed miracles! Wanna come help me map out a trail?
:howdy: when you talk to Julie remind her that I offered to help with the trails and my offer still stands.

mingiz

Horse Poor
ReMax If I can, when the time comes that you work on your trails let me know ahead of time if possible. :huggy: I'm trying to get my fence back up. I have to get my crap ready for my 2 mountain trips end of Oct. Glad to hear Lou is doing better. Has his feet touched water yet? And not coming out of the hose... :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

GallopNTec said:
Happy belated Bday!! how's the haircut workin' for Louis? :lmao:
THANKS! Lou is still in the process of growing his hair out :jameo: !

I'm making his halloween costume (having a costume parade @ the barn) and his hat looks hilarious w/his new doo!

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
ReMax If I can, when the time comes that you work on your trails let me know ahead of time if possible. :huggy: I'm trying to get my fence back up. I have to get my crap ready for my 2 mountain trips end of Oct. Glad to hear Lou is doing better. Has his feet touched water yet? And not coming out of the hose... :lmao:

Thanks on the trail....I'm really just looking for an excuse to ride together again!

No on the H2O....but puddles are less of a problem than they used to be! :lmao:

Any idea why all the red karma for a chat about trail rides.....? Me thinks someone has too much free time! :wench:

mingiz

Horse Poor
You don't need an excuse just ask... :huggy: Besides I'd like to play with the cows again..Fat pony liked it... :whistle: :lmao: I finally got to hook up my GN to the new truck. So I'm ready to roll now. That's great that Lou is doing better with water. One day he'll do the lake.. :getdown: Well ya know lately people have been bashing us horse people. But we know better and who cares..JMO.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
remaxrealtor said:
Thanks on the trail....I'm really just looking for an excuse to ride together again!

No on the H2O....but puddles are less of a problem than they used to be! :lmao:

Any idea why all the red karma for a chat about trail rides.....? Me thinks someone has too much free time! :wench:
somebody is going across the board and popping RED in all the horse threads. Prolly jealous cause they can't control 1000 lbs with just their legs and hands :lol:

just ignore it, it will eventually go away. And if it doesn't...so what? there has to be an Azzhole in every bunch. it's called diversity.

R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
somebody is going across the board and popping RED in all the horse threads. Prolly jealous cause they can't control 1000 lbs with just their legs and hands :lol:

just ignore it, it will eventually go away. And if it doesn't...so what? there has to be an Azzhole in every bunch. it's called diversity.
:huggy: It doesn't bother me, I just think that if I hated the horse thing so much, I wouldn't bother reading the threads :lmao: !

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
remaxrealtor said:
:huggy: It doesn't bother me, I just think that if I hated the horse thing so much, I wouldn't bother reading the threads :lmao: !

How do you know they hate the horse thing, maybe they're just mean all around? I've been getting some mysterious green, so I'm not complaining, yet. :howdy: Of course, once the red bandit reads this my karma will probably change too. :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Unbelievable said:
How do you know they hate the horse thing, maybe they're just mean all around? I've been getting some mysterious green, so I'm not complaining, yet. :howdy: Of course, once the red bandit reads this my karma will probably change too. :lmao:

The green giver is hitting me too! :howdy: I'll brace myself for the red. :lmao: :popcorn:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:

:yeahthat:
Whoever it is not a very happy person. I myself have always found all the people on the horse forums very nice and alot of fun. Hopefully they will come around and look at life in a more positive way.

Last edited: