Question

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Susan said:
i think whats attractive in people -- are those who care about how they look. who work on it a bit before racing out the house in the morning.

true, if a person has to take care of themselves....I love mens cologne....my favorite it the retro old spice and ck1

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Susan said:
i think whats attractive in people -- are those who care about how they look. who work on it a bit before racing out the house in the morning.

Is that why I am still single.:lmao: I so work on it in the car, at my desk, in the ladies room at work.

cege

Nicole_in_somd said:
true, if a person has to take care of themselves....I love mens cologne....my favorite it the retro old spice and ck1

That is what I was going to say. I love men who smell good. I especially love the smell of the Tommy cologne.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
lillymay said:
As opposed to smelling bad?

Hey some chicks get into that manly smell.....and some like the natural smell of a guy and not all perfumed up....I just love old spice....ohhh and another old one is Polo, I LOVE that smell.

somd whisper

I love people who can make me laugh.

lSomeone I can trust, I am not into players. Someone who likes to kick back and just hang.

Sexy is a genuine smile and laugh.

lillymay

Damn now I feel pressured to really answer this. Here goes.

I like hands. Not soft, moist, I work in an office type hands but manly dry callosed hands that I can lotion up and massage and that can hold me tight and strong. I prefer no dirt under the nails but I def. don't want manicured ones. That's creepy.

Teeth are always good and if they have them they need to religiously brush and floss several times a day. Haha.

Hygiene is a necessity. I dislike the manly and cologned smell but do like the fresh soaped smell.

Feet. Size 10 minimum and they can't be looking toe up ever and cannot have a foot funk to them. Gross! Gak!

Chest. I love a hard chest but not too puffy. Don't like the jock type, they're usually pretty vain.

Tattoos, piercings and a real abrasive man totally turns me on.

So did you all get the picture? :whistle:

Susan

i do too

LexiGirl75 said:
Is that why I am still single.:lmao: I so work on it in the car, at my desk, in the ladies room at work.
i am so very guilty of the same. i must need lots of work cause it seems i work on it all day hahaha :silly: me

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
somd whisper said:
I love people who can make me laugh.

lSomeone I can trust, I am not into players. Someone who likes to kick back and just hang.

Sexy is a genuine smile and laugh.
You just described my husband. He makes me crack up all the time. 25 years in November. I couldn't ask for a better man. And he buys me a $200 football package every year so I can watch the Chargers. I love him.