Quick question!

Rileyc

Hey my brother is taking out his old high school flame tonight, he doesn't want to take her to the bar, and he doesn't want it to be too "date like" Any suggestions? So far I've got bowling, mini golf or the blue crabs.... What else is there in ST. MARYS?!?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hey my brother is taking out his old high school flame tonight, he doesn't want to take her to the bar, and he doesn't want it to be too "date like" Any suggestions? So far I've got bowling, mini golf or the blue crabs.... What else is there in ST. MARYS?!?

The best way to ensure she doesn't think it's to "date like", is when the check comes, pick it up and say "your half comes to.."

Toxick

Splat

Nothing.

Sorry.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Christmas in April is tomorrow. Give her a hammer and a tool belt and get busy.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
You know what? A classic dinner would be best. To be perfectly honest bowling and mini golf are for 12 year olds and offer limited ability to hold a convo. A nice dinner is a good chance to decide whether the night is going to be a romantic one or a "catching up" one. Evening offers little but dinner and drinks around here..If dinner goes well then suggest an activity another day..celtic festival, race at the track or what have you.

Rileyc

He has always cared about her, hopes something will come out of it eventually, but he is separated, and the divorce isn't final, so she's made it clear she doesn't want a "date"