R V Manufacturers

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wonder if they could possibly come up with worse upholstery than they're already using.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have two sisters that each bought a new 5th wheel camper. They are beautiful!

Except for the last one we bought, everything we've looked is horrible. We're toying with the idea of getting a 5th wheel.

Pete

Repete
I am trying to find one the same size as my existing house with large bay doos so I can use a fork lift to put all my stuff in there.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm sure they could. Like, if it was made of poison ivy. Or dog poop. That would be pretty bad.
But if the upholstery were made of bacon, then they'd be pretty cool. Oh, and tasty, too. If you forgot to pick up provisions on your camping trip, you could always eat the bacon couch. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But if the upholstery were made of bacon, then they'd be pretty cool. Oh, and tasty, too. If you forgot to pick up provisions on your camping trip, you could always eat the bacon couch. :yay:

See? Now why don't RV manufacturers come up with great ideas like that?

yankee44

I wonder if they could possibly come up with worse upholstery than they're already using.

Mine is not too bad, but like someone said you get what you pay for.

I removed the couch and added 2 tan leather recliners in it's place. The couches are the thing that they use the ugliest fabric on. Mine has a free standing table and chairs so I dont have that ugly crap on the booth benches.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I must be missing something. Those of you who are saying "you get what you pay for", please post pics of the expensive models with nice fabric.

Cowgirl

I must be missing something. Those of you who are saying "you get what you pay for", please post pics of the expensive models with nice fabric.

Is the quality of fabric what you don't like, or is it the bad patterns?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Is the quality of fabric what you don't like, or is it the bad patterns?
Bad patterns. We currently have a Rockwood Ultra Lite, and just happened to come across one that has nice fabric. It's the only RV I've ever seen that didn't have ugly fabric.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not nice fabric - it's nice fabric for an RV. Larry and I looked at some high end Class As and, while they were very nice, I wouldn't call the upholstery "deluxe".