Race for the Cup

Otter

Nothing to see here
Hmmmmm...Roush has 5 cars in the chase for the cup..What do you think will happen when 3 or 4 of the Roush cars are out of contention with 2 or 3 races left?? Will they gang up on the non-Roush drivers??

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:tap: Good point ... I sure as heck hope not. This is where having teammates will come in handy for those who have 'em, and hurt those who don't. :ohwell:

BTW, who is sKurt Busch driving for next year? I know he's leaving Roush, but for what team? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
:tap: Good point ... I sure as heck hope not. This is where having teammates will come in handy for those who have 'em, and hurt those who don't. :ohwell:

BTW, who is sKurt Busch driving for next year? I know he's leaving Roush, but for what team? :shrug:
I thought you were the Czar of NASCAR?

Penske #2 in 2007

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
I thought you were the Czar of NASCAR?

Penske #2 in 2007
:lol: I wish ... Actually, now that you mention that, I remember someone already telling me. I need to do some reading about that ... kinda seems like a strange time (surprise) to be making the move. He gets the championship, seems to have a good teamwork thing going with Roush, but is going to leave. :confused:

Who's driving the #2 car next year when cRusty vacates it? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
:lol: I wish ... Actually, now that you mention that, I remember someone already telling me. I need to do some reading about that ... kinda seems like a strange time (surprise) to be making the move. He gets the championship, seems to have a good teamwork thing going with Roush, but is going to leave. :confused:

Who's driving the #2 car next year when cRusty vacates it? :shrug:
Unknown, Busch asked to be let go in 2006, Jack has not answered yet.

crabcake said:
:lol: I wish ... Actually, now that you mention that, I remember someone already telling me. I need to do some reading about that ... kinda seems like a strange time (surprise) to be making the move. He gets the championship, seems to have a good teamwork thing going with Roush, but is going to leave. :confused: Who's driving the #2 car next year when cRusty vacates it? :shrug:
I saw an interview where sKurt said they couldn't come to terms on $$

Agee

otter said:
Hmmmmm...Roush has 5 cars in the chase for the cup..
Does anyone question how Roush got all five of his cup cars in the chase. Besides the obvious (most wins, best overall finishes)?

Does he have the best drivers, best equipment, best engineering development, best resourses...

Or has he and his teams discovered a "secret edge" that the other competition is missing.

The Roush drivers have won twelve out of the twenty-six races run so far, and have led in every race one time or another :confused:

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Does anyone question how Roush got all five of his cup cars in the chase. Besides the obvious (most wins, best overall finishes)?

Does he have the best drivers, best equipment, best engineering development, best resourses...

Or has he and his teams discovered a "secret edge" that the other competition is missing.

The Roush drivers have won twelve out of the twenty-six races run so far, and have led in every race one time or another :confused:
yes

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
:duh: I hope when I grow-up I'll be as smart as you! :duh:
One day grasshopper :lol:

No secret edge, good drivers, ooodles of money, engineering, factory support with a dash of luck.

Airgasm said:
Does anyone question how Roush got all five of his cup cars in the chase. Besides the obvious (most wins, best overall finishes)? Does he have the best drivers, best equipment, best engineering development, best resourses... Or has he and his teams discovered a "secret edge" that the other competition is missing. The Roush drivers have won twelve out of the twenty-six races run so far, and have led in every race one time or another :confused:
Not at all.... It's well known by the liberals in the NASCAR community that Jack is using the "Roush 211 Stock Car Engine Enhancer and Compitetor Jinx Machine" developed by Roush Racing in conjunction with Bushco and Dick Cheney Enterprises at their midwest "black" factory.

K

Kizzy

Airgasm said:

Personally, I’ve seen incredible strides in him over the years. It could be that he has persevered from his near fatal accident with an incredible new outlook on life and working for someone or being around somebody with positive influence can create a utopia for success.

Agee

Kizzy said:
Personally, I’ve seen incredible strides in him over the years. It could be that he has persevered from his near fatal accident with an incredible new outlook on life and working for someone or being around somebody with positive influence can create a utopia for success.
Never considered that, good point :yay: