Race for the Cup

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
Personally, I’ve seen incredible strides in him over the years. It could be that he has persevered from his near fatal accident with an incredible new outlook on life and working for someone or being around somebody with positive influence can create a utopia for success.
But then again it could have been ejecting deadweight like Chad Little from the 97 when it was sponsored by John Deere and getting Kurt Bush to go along with Mark Martin in the 6 and Jeff Burton in the 99. Then getting Kenseth and Biffle with big money sponsors. Adding Edwards when Burton got stale was a good move. Housing them all together, building a model of teamwork and process improvement coupled with a top notch engineering division in Michigan and WALA. Tons of cash, good young drivers, winning races, drawing good people, and a kick ass engineering division that make stuff for NASA :shrug: It could be that he is in a good mood.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
:yikes:

I forgot what it was, must of been the Rum.
It was just a little thing. It wouldn't hurt you at all. :dance:

And THANKS for drinking all the rum. :bonk: Good thing they had a bottle of Gold too, else I would have been forced to dip into the 151. :alkies:

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
But then again it could have been ejecting deadweight like Chad Little from the 97 when it was sponsored by John Deere and getting Kurt Bush to go along with Mark Martin in the 6 and Jeff Burton in the 99. Then getting Kenseth and Biffle with big money sponsors. Adding Edwards when Burton got stale was a good move. Housing them all together, building a model of teamwork and process improvement coupled with a top notch engineering division in Michigan and WALA. Tons of cash, good young drivers, winning races, drawing good people, and a kick ass engineering division that make stuff for NASA :shrug: It could be that he is in a good mood.

You say "potato," I say "patattah"

Agee

jazz lady said:
And THANKS for drinking all the rum. :bonk: :alkies:
You were already all up into Mr. Baccardi when I got there. First time I got close to the bottle, it was only a 1/4 full.

:alkies:Indeed!

:razz:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
You were already all up into Mr. Baccardi when I got there. First time I got close to the bottle, it was only a 1/4 full.

:alkies:Indeed!

:razz:
Mr. Bacardi was NOT full when I got there, so :razz: yourself. It was only HALF full or so. :whistle:

Too bad you missed the grand finale where Boy accidentally dumped my still half-full ice-cold drink into my crotch. Talk about sobering up quickly! :jet: :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Airgasm said:
Does anyone question how Roush got all five of his cup cars in the chase. Besides the obvious (most wins, best overall finishes)?

Does he have the best drivers, best equipment, best engineering development, best resourses...

Or has he and his teams discovered a "secret edge" that the other competition is missing.

The Roush drivers have won twelve out of the twenty-six races run so far, and have led in every race one time or another :confused:
Law of averages? :shrug: