Racism in DoD? Proof.

limblips

PREMO Member
In many cases DoD schools are the only option for military children. A captive audience is the easiest to indoctrinate. I have seen military members and government employees disciplined and/or fired for speaking in a "personal capacity".

The Pentagon "determined the employee was speaking in a personal capacity... As a result, the Director, DoDEA took no disciplinary action.

Please read the link but here is a few quotes:

"I am exhausted by 99% of the white men in education and 95% of the white women. Where can I get a break from white nonsense for a while?"

Her goal was to "tear down the system" in education. When asked about whether it was time for a "racial reckoning" and "revolution," she responded in the affirmative.

"[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too… I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS… [W]e are not the majority, we don't have power," Wing said in a tweet.

glhs837

Power with Control
In many cases DoD schools are the only option for military children. A captive audience is the easiest to indoctrinate. I have seen military members and government employees disciplined and/or fired for speaking in a "personal capacity".

The Pentagon "determined the employee was speaking in a personal capacity... As a result, the Director, DoDEA took no disciplinary action.

Please read the link but here is a few quotes:

"I am exhausted by 99% of the white men in education and 95% of the white women. Where can I get a break from white nonsense for a while?"

Her goal was to "tear down the system" in education. When asked about whether it was time for a "racial reckoning" and "revolution," she responded in the affirmative.

"[T]his lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too… I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS… [W]e are not the majority, we don't have power," Wing said in a tweet.
Yep, I had the power to stop the meeting and give this senior civil servant "the BUSINESS" but we don't have no power.

limblips

PREMO Member
Race is boring and people who focus on race are tards.
I don't focus on it but will call it out when it is so blatantly exposed and openly supported by the same government entities that teach tolerance and inclusivity. My sensitivity to the issue is the selective assignment of racism as an exclusively white ill.

Louise

Race is boring and people who focus on race are tards.
I was born and raised in the South 68 years ago. Never had a racist bone in my body until non citizen homo Obama came along with his transgender wife. It is all disgusting. Period. He is in his third term. MLK is rolling in his grave and is exhausted. God bless the USA. 🇺🇸 And, not to mention, Obama is half white. After he was fraudulently elected, he never talked about his half white again. And, don’t forget when he locked the WH to visitors, and the rainbow lights over the WH.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I was born and raised in the South 68 years ago. Never had a racist bone in my body until non citizen homo Obama came along with his transgender wife. It is all disgusting. Period. He is in his third term. MLK is rolling in his grave and is exhausted. God bless the USA. 🇺🇸 And, not to mention, Obama is half white. After he was fraudulently elected, he never talked about his half white again. And, don’t forget when he locked the WH to visitors, and the rainbow lights over the WH.
1679641026449.png

HemiHauler

Anti-psychotic meds must be taken daily.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I am so tired of white guilt progressives and all of this racist nonsense ... and all of the BLM / CRT add-ons

SamSpade

, he never talked about his half white again.
You know, come to think of it - he not only did not, but at least until college, he was almost entirely raised in a white or otherwise non-black environment - unless you consider Indonesians or Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians as "black".

Clem72

I always wondered why Morgan Freeman isn't "celebrated" as much as he was...
You live under a rock? He's probably the most celebrated black actor in history. If you ask anyone around the world to name 3 black Americans he's probably in that group (with Obama and Oprah most likely)

OccamsRazor

You live under a rock? He's probably the most celebrated black actor in history. If you ask anyone around the world to name 3 black Americans he's probably in that group (with Obama and Oprah most likely)
When was the last time you saw Morgan Freeman in a movie? Or even on TV? Not nearly as much as you used to. He was the go-to black actor for several years. Not so much now.

SamSpade

I always wondered why Morgan Freeman isn't "celebrated" as much as he was...
He's also on record as saying other stuff about race I'm not totally cool with.
Just because he's a well liked black man doesn't make his opinion the last word.

When we all agree, that we ought to treat race no different OR more OR less special than say, left-handedness or what denomination of Christianity you follow (differences that at one time were a BIG DEAL to people) - THEN we're past racism. It's as ok to think about it or look at it as we would the others - I'm a lefty, for example, and too often I'd come across things like a school desk, a pencil sharpener, an ice cream scoop - CLEARLY designed for a rightie - we just acknowledge it and move on.