Rams vs. Redskins

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Kind of embarrassing when the Skins get schooled by the Rams. We now have two shutout wins in a row thanks to you guys!

RPMDAD

OMG, didn't see any of it, but it is really hard trying to be a skins fan. Go Skins.

Escalade14

Go Rams!
I wonder how the Skins will do with their final three games, which are all against rival NFC East teams? There should be a division entitled the NFC Least... Least chances of even succeeding in today's NFL. Or better yet, KFC because they're now too chicken to put points on the board, let alone win many games. Go Rams.

Shutout

I read that the Rams sent the six players they recieved from the Redskins in the trade that brought RG3 to DC out for the coin toss. Damn Jeff Fisher was putting it in their faces.

Hank

my war
I read that the Rams sent the six players they recieved from the Redskins in the trade that brought RG3 to DC out for the coin toss. Damn Jeff Fisher was putting it in their faces.

Fisher's funny: Before the game, the Rams had an unusual group of players handling the coin toss duties. Receiver Stedman Bailey, cornerback Janoris Jenkins, defensive tackle Michael Brockers, running back Zac Stacy, left tackle Greg Robinson and linebacker Alec Ogletree represented the team as coin toss captains, a departure from the standard group. But there was a method to coach Jeff Fisher madness. Those six players are the ones on the team's active roster acquired with picks from the team's trade with Washington in 2012. Two others, running back Isaiah Pead and lineman Rokevious Watkins, are not on the current 53-man roster. http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-ra...-fisher-expresses-confidence-in-greg-zuerlein

SG_Player1974

I really wish that all of you whining Deadskin fans would just shut the hell up!

When you have had as many terrible seasons as my Lions have...... then you will have something to complain about!

At least you have had a playoff win in the last 25 years! At least you have been to the Superbowl..... EVER!

GO LIONS!!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I really wish that all of you whining Deadskin fans would just shut the hell up!

When you have had as many terrible seasons as my Lions have...... then you will have something to complain about!

At least you have had a playoff win in the last 25 years! At least you have been to the Superbowl..... EVER!

GO LIONS!!

Is it true Les Goldman is a minority owner?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

GO LIONS!!

You guys blew it when you had Barry Sanders. Imagine if the Lions had a QB that was capable or had some decent receivers during the BS years. He was amazing to watch but he was all they had. The kept trying to draft a QB but never got it right. Andre Ware, Rodney Peete and a bunch of others I can't remember.

Another option would have been to trade Sanders for a boat load of draft picks. Sort of like what Dallas did when they had Herschel Walker. The Walker trade kept Dallas relevant for years.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
You guys blew it when you had Barry Sanders. Imagine if the Lions had a QB that was capable or had some decent receivers during the BS years. He was amazing to watch but he was all they had. The kept trying to draft a QB but never got it right. Andre Ware, Rodney Peete and a bunch of others I can't remember.

Another option would have been to trade Sanders for a boat load of draft picks. Sort of like what Dallas did when they had Herschel Walker. The Walker trade kept Dallas relevant for years.

Barry Sanders did the right thing - he retired healthy at the top of his, and the leagues, game. He was set for life, and he knew it, and humbly left the scene.

A great player, a solid man, and a torment in the Bucs side, and i watched him play in Tampa every game, including an 80 yard run with just one shoe.

Good for him.

I thought it was a very nice gesture for the Rams to put their six players as captains right in Snyder's and Griffins face.....:razz:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Yes it does sound familiar with 1 exception. DC never had a running back as exciting or explosive as Sanders.

Pretty much the rest of the league as well. He retired young just about 1500 yards short of the record at the time.

He was the bomb.

SG_Player1974

Yes it does sound familiar with 1 exception. DC never had a running back as exciting or explosive as Sanders.

I was referring to the fact that the Deadskins are stuck with RG3, McCoy, and the other guy for a while. Didn't they give up the near future to draft Griffin?

By the way.... Didn't the Deadskins have that Riggins guy? I heard he was pretty good back in the day :gossip:

Midnightrider

I was referring to the fact that the Deadskins are stuck with RG3, McCoy, and the other guy for a while. Didn't they give up the near future to draft Griffin?

By the way.... Didn't the Deadskins have that Riggins guy? I heard he was pretty good back in the day :gossip:

they gave up their picks for the last two years. I believe this year they are supposed to be back on track (pickwise anyway).

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Riggins last played about 30 years ago. Clinton Portis had a few good years. Heck Alfred Morris is already 7th on the all time rushing leaders for the Redskins.