Ramsey Clark

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a whackjob. I couldn't remember who's Atty Gen he was, then I looked it up and realized why - he served under friggin' LBJ. :rolleyes:

Anyway, now he's representing Saddam Hussein :lol:. Back in the day, he represented Lyndon LaRouche, the PLO terrorists that shot that guy aboard the Achille Lauro, Charles Taylor (the Liberian nutball) and Slobodan Milosevic.

So what's up with this guy? I, personally, think he should at least have his citizenship revoked, if not sent before a firing squad. What a kennedy.

willie

His first symptom of senility showed on December 18, 1927.

The guy was screwed up from the get-go.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
So what's up with this guy? I, personally, think he should at least have his citizenship revoked, if not sent before a firing squad. What a kennedy.
On what grounds?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
On what grounds?
Because I don't like him. :biggrin:

Seriously, I would think that defending foreign terrorists and other nefarious rapscalliions should be against the law for an American. In fact, I was surprised that he was involved in the Hussein case because his license shouldn't be valid in a foreign country unless he's defending an American.

Can some lawyer from a foreign country just come over here and start defending Americans without being licensed in the US?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
Because I don't like him. :biggrin:

Seriously, I would think that defending foreign terrorists and other nefarious rapscalliions should be against the law for an American. In fact, I was surprised that he was involved in the Hussein case because his license shouldn't be valid in a foreign country unless he's defending an American.

Can some lawyer from a foreign country just come over here and start defending Americans without being licensed in the US?
But look at it this way. Hussein doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, even if he had Jonny Cochran. This way, we lead Iraq, showing them fair representation. Hussein is going to hang no matter what, but we make a nice show of how things should run in a free society.

dustin

UAIOE
Bustem' Down said:
But look at it this way. Hussein doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, even if he had Jonny Cochran. This way, we lead Iraq, showing them fair representation. Hussein is going to hang no matter what, but we make a nice show of how things should run in a free society.
But dontcha just know that some pack of morons is going to be screaming it wasnt an impartial trial?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
dustin said:
But dontcha just know that some pack of morons is going to be screaming it wasnt an impartial trial?
There's always someone who's going to disagree sure. Some people disagree just to be different.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Hussein is going to hang no matter what, but we make a nice show of how things should run in a free society.
I'm not sure about that. The judge doesn't seem to have a good handle on things and he seems to be afraid to impose order in his court. In the US, judges can control their courtrooms without fear of being executed the minute they step outside - this guy doesn't have that comfort.

What he should have done is, the minute Hussein and his minions started their outburst, have them removed from the court. Don't argue with them, just have them removed. That's what would happen in a US court.

dustin

UAIOE
vraiblonde said:
I'm not sure about that. The judge doesn't seem to have a good handle on things and he seems to be afraid to impose order in his court. In the US, judges can control their courtrooms without fear of being executed the minute they step outside - this guy doesn't have that comfort.

What he should have done is, the minute Hussein and his minions started their outburst, have them removed from the court. Don't argue with them, just have them removed. That's what would happen in a US court.
:yeahthat: Just like sending a kid to his room when he backtalks. (since the judge can't slap him upside da head)

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
What a whackjob. I couldn't remember who's Atty Gen he was, then I looked it up and realized why - he served under friggin' LBJ. :rolleyes:

Anyway, now he's representing Saddam Hussein :lol:. Back in the day, he represented Lyndon LaRouche, the PLO terrorists that shot that guy aboard the Achille Lauro, Charles Taylor (the Liberian nutball) and Slobodan Milosevic.

Doesn't look like he has a very good win-loss record does he?