Ramsey is Gone!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So, football prognosticators, where do you think Keyshawn Johnson will end up?

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I haven't given it...

Penn said:
So, football prognosticators, where do you think Keyshawn Johnson will end up?

...any thought because he's no more than a third reciever now. He's big, strong and...slow and can't get up like he used to. He's just not that much of a threat anymore.

I'm curious if he converts to TE for somebody. He's big enough and physical enough to block if he wants to and would get open easier against a LB than a DB.

No clue.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I looked around the NFL sports boards, and there's no news of anybody having an interest yet.

He's 34 yrs old, and like you said not as quick as he used to be.

TE might be a good move.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Penn said:
I looked around the NFL sports boards, and there's no news of anybody having an interest yet.

He's 34 yrs old, and like you said not as quick as he used to be.

TE might be a good move.

34 year old, no talent (any more), big mouth, cancer. If I was an NFL GM I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft. pole. Dosen't rank to high on the risk vs. reward scale to me.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In other words...

AK-74me said:
34 year old, no talent (any more), big mouth, cancer. If I was an NFL GM I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft. pole. Dosen't rank to high on the risk vs. reward scale to me.

...TO without the skills.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Larry Gude said:
...you have reservations about TO?

We'll see how you feel when old man Bledsoe throws him a 10 yard out with Walt Harris playing off 10 yards, shaking in his boots and TO either fakes him out of his shoes or breaks the tackle for an 80 yard TD.
Didn't Witten sign w/ a different team? (note to self) The Nfc East may end up being as tough as it used to be in the 80's. (SWEET)

Witten is still w/ the cowgals. :edit:

Last edited: