Ramshead in Annapolis

lovinmaryland

Heads up DO NOT order pitchers of beer from there! The first time we saw a concert there about 4 years ago we ordered pitchers of beer...usually thats the most affordable option...My jaw hit the floor when the check came on 3 pitchers of beer :faint: :yikes:

Grumpy

The owner of a popular Howard County bar and casual restaurant has been arrested on charges of secretly videotaping women while they used the establishment’s bathroom, Howard County police reported Monday.

Kyle Muehlhauser, 37, who owns the Rams Head Tavern in Savage Mill, Md., was arrested Thursday on six counts of visual surveillance with prurient intent. He has been released on bond.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/howard-county-tavern-owner-charged-with-secretly-videotaping-women/2015/02/23/0ee32fec-bb91-11e4-b274-e5209a3bc9a9_story.html?hpid=z3

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The owner of a popular Howard County bar and casual restaurant has been arrested on charges of secretly videotaping women while they used the establishment’s bathroom, Howard County police reported Monday. ]

That is so like one page ago... :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Heads up DO NOT order pitchers of beer from there! The first time we saw a concert there about 4 years ago we ordered pitchers of beer...usually thats the most affordable option...My jaw hit the floor when the check came on 3 pitchers of beer :faint: :yikes:

And we have to wait how long for this suspense to end? :popcorn:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Oh dur I thought I posted the price :lmao: It was $90 some bucks for three pitchers!

I would think it would be worth it to have heartburn for a little bit to enjoy some CBH :yum:

Oh wow. But then again we went to the Rosa Mexicano in DC and 6 margaritas cost us $72 but they were amazing.