Randy Moss to...

BuddyLee

Football addict
...New England. 3 year 27 million.

Julius Jones goes to Detriot. We won't ever hear from him again.:lol:

Skins are reportedly meeting with WR Bryant Johnson of the Cardinals.

BuddyLee

Football addict
LB Calvin Pace of the Cardinals signed with the Jets. 22 Million guaranteed.

All these big numbers, I'm glad the Skins are waiting. Some of these mediocre players just aren't worth it.

Peter Forsberg

LB Calvin Pace of the Cardinals signed with the Jets. 22 Million guaranteed.

All these big numbers, I'm glad the Skins are waiting. Some of these mediocre players just aren't worth it.
The JETS are gonna be a cap packed team like the Redskins if they keep spending like crazy.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have not been keeping up, have the skins done ANYTHING productive this off season yet? :confused:
Yes, they've stayed out of it.:lmao:

Of course, the past three days it's been ridiculously expensive. I'm glad the Skins haven't splurged on the lastest toy.

So far they've resigned Collins as Pete said and Suisham has agreed to terms.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The JETS are gonna be a cap packed team like the Redskins if they keep spending like crazy.
Well, who can blame them. After the entire division took a beating from the Pats all three teams are signing crazy. The Bills, Phins, and Jets are gobbling everyone up. Other than the Jets, I think the Brownies are winning the FA as of now. Picking up two decent D-lineman and Donte Stallworth with their current receiving corp. :swoon:

Peter Forsberg

Well, who can blame them. After the entire division took a beating from the Pats all three teams are signing crazy. The Bills, Phins, and Jets are gobbling everyone up. Other than the Jets, I think the Brownies are winning the FA as of now. Picking up two decent D-lineman and Donte Stallworth with their current receiving corp. :swoon:
It's going to be interesting to see what happens to Quinn.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
God...

Big Ben signs 8 year 102 million extension with Steelers.

...I wish the players would bargain for guaranteed contracts so this nonsense will come to a halt. Then, it might be 'Ben signs 2 year extension at $10 mil per season". It sure won't be this nonsensical phony number business.

I'll bet you agents get paid based on the contract, not on what it actually ends up being.