Rascal Flatts

H

hborror

Do you think it would be OK to take a 9 year old to the concert for her B-Day?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Absolutely. There is nothing seedy at all about the band. I went to my first concert in 5th grade with parental supervision.

Cowgirl

hborror said:

I don't think any hardcore or shady people are interested in Rascal Flatts anyways. :lol:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Sure. I think it would be a great present.

My son went to his first real concert when he was 7 and he enjoyed it, I don't think 9 is too yound. And I think RF is a great band (not like some of the new raunchy acts you know)

H

hborror

OK! thanks I ask because it's for my sister, my mother calls me today asking if I had already gotten the tickets. She told me why don't I just look for Hilary Duff tickets instead :mad: I have a feeling a lot of kids will be there so I am just going to go along with my plan she loves the band.

sockgirl77

I love Rascal Flatts and cannot recall any suggestive songs by them. Their song "My Wish" is my song to my kids. :yay:

P.S. My first concert was the summer before the 8th grade and it was New Kids On The Block. :blushing:

nomoney

sockgirl77 said:
I love Rascal Flatts and cannot recall any suggestive songs by them. Their song "My Wish" is my song to my kids. :yay:

P.S. My first concert was the summer before the 8th grade and it was New Kids On The Block. :blushing:

:lol: that was my first concert to. Was Tevin Campbell their opening act? :lmao:

cdsulhoff

hborror said:

Being the group you want to take her to, I would say go for it.. I went to see Bon Jovi when I was in the 6th grade.. I took my niece to see Nsync and she was around that same age.

jenbengen

Watch it
hborror said:

Definitely! She'll have a blast. Rascal Flatts is about as benign a concert as you can get. She'll be fine.

jenbengen

Watch it
sockgirl77 said:

LOL! We must be about the same age. I remember crying because I couldn't get tickets to New Kids when I was in 7th grade. :lmao:

sockgirl77

nomoney said:
we were at the same concert :lmao: :killingme:
RFK! My hope chest is still filled with memorabilia. Bedding, pins, posters, pics, pencils, hats, teeshirts, watches, boxers, videos, tapes, CD's, and about 100 other useless and worthless things. :yay:
P.S. Joey was my favorite.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Lusby_scrapper said:
I took my 5 year old to see Toby Keith and she had a great time and dance and sang every song.
That was my son's first, I don't think he is a great choice but his ticket didn't cost me anything and we listen to his music at home so his "raw-ness" wasn't a shock us.

Elle

Happy Camper!
hborror said:
OK! thanks I ask because it's for my sister, my mother calls me today asking if I had already gotten the tickets. She told me why don't I just look for Hilary Duff tickets instead :mad: I have a feeling a lot of kids will be there so I am just going to go along with my plan she loves the band.
If she's a big fan that may be a good selection too if you could handle the hundreds of screeming kids around you. I've also taken my son to see Raven & Jesse McCartney (we had season passes one year to KD so it didn't really cost that much for the concert tickets to be added on to a weekend trip over)