Rascal Flatts

jenbengen

Watch it
sockgirl77 said:
RFK! My hope chest is still filled with memorabilia. Bedding, pins, posters, pics, pencils, hats, teeshirts, watches, boxers, videos, tapes, CD's, and about 100 other useless and worthless things. :yay:
P.S. Joey was my favorite.

:lmao: I think Joey was everybody's favorite. My brother would disown me at school on the days I wore my NKOTB t-shirt. He told me to stay away. LOL.

sockgirl77

jenbengen said:
:lmao: I think Joey was everybody's favorite. My brother would disown me at school on the days I wore my NKOTB t-shirt. He told me to stay away. LOL.
I had 3 cousins that were googoogaga over them. One liked Jordan (hot and sensitive), one Donnie (hot, sweaty, badboy) and one Danny (great dancer, great personality, but looked like a monkey). I liked sweet and innocent Joey with the piercing blue eyes.

H

hborror

Elle said:
If she's a big fan that may be a good selection too if you could handle the hundreds of screeming kids around you. I've also taken my son to see Raven & Jesse McCartney (we had season passes one year to KD so it didn't really cost that much for the concert tickets to be added on to a weekend trip over)

She is an even bigger fan of RF. My mom just doesn't want her around all the drunkin cowboys/cowgirls I guess, But you know if she wasn't going to be with me I would be drinking too. I can't wait till sept. 8th I know they will put on a good show.

Cowgirl

hborror said:
She is an even bigger fan of RF. My mom just doesn't want her around all the drunkin cowboys/cowgirls I guess, But you know if she wasn't going to be with me I would be drinking too. I can't wait till sept. 8th I know they will put on a good show.

I've never been to a country music concert and seen drunk people who were out of control. You will be fine. She'll have a blast.

lovinmaryland

sockgirl77 said:
I had 3 cousins that were googoogaga over them. One liked Jordan (hot and sensitive), one Donnie (hot, sweaty, badboy) and one Danny (great dancer, great personality, but looked like a monkey). I liked sweet and innocent Joey with the piercing blue eyes.

joey looked like he was 10...sh*t he still looks like he is 10
i had it bad for donnie....then it was his brother mark :blushing:

sockgirl77

lovinmaryland said:
joey looked like he was 10...sh*t he still looks like he is 10
i had it bad for donnie....then it was his brother mark :blushing:
Marky Mark was(is) hot. Donnie shocked the shiat out of me when he played the psycho on Sixth Sense. He was so skinny. I did not recognize him. It took me seeing the bonus at the end of the movie to know that it was him. Both Wahlbergs are great actors. :yay:

kalmd

My son's 11 and I'm taking him to his first concert in a couple weeks. It's Ally and AJ, Drake Bell, Corbin Bleu and Bianca Ryan. Yay for me :rolleyes:

lovinmaryland

sockgirl77 said:
Marky Mark was(is) hot. Donnie shocked the shiat out of me when he played the psycho on Sixth Sense. He was so skinny. I did not recognize him. It took me seeing the bonus at the end of the movie to know that it was him. Both Wahlbergs are great actors. :yay:

i am sorry when he did those ck underwear ads :faint: yumm yumm yumm mommy likey :drool:

and then boogie nights the final scene :whistle:

Elle

Happy Camper!
kalmd said:
My son's 11 and I'm taking him to his first concert in a couple weeks. It's Ally and AJ, Drake Bell, Corbin Bleu and Bianca Ryan. Yay for me :rolleyes:
I must live a sad life because I wouldn't mind seeing any of them.

kalmd

I actually like watching the tv show Drake and Josh, but the only song I know is the theme song. I've never heard a song by Ally and AJ or Corbin Bleu. I remember Bianca Ryan winning America's Got Talent, but again never heard a song by her.

I'm sure it won't be that bad. And it'll be fun taking my son to his first concert. My neighbor and her son are coming with us.

jenbengen

Watch it
kalmd said:

Until I read another post on this thread, I had no idea who ANY of those people were. My 7 year old is JUST getting into the tween shows on Disney and Nick. Guess I'll know them all soon enough, huh? I'm actually enjoying the change from princesses and such!

hollywoman

I just took my 8 yr son to his first concert last Friday, Toby Keith, he loved it. I could of done without Miranda Lambert though!

warneckutz

sockgirl77 said:
I love Rascal Flatts and cannot recall any suggestive songs by them. Their song "My Wish" is my song to my kids. :yay:

P.S. My first concert was the summer before the 8th grade and it was New Kids On The Block. :blushing:

I heard the whole song for the first time yesterday, went ahead and bought it off iTunes... it's not the screaming heavy metal I'm used to... but I like it. :yay:

H

hborror

warneckutz said:
I heard the whole song for the first time yesterday, went ahead and bought it off iTunes... it's not the screaming heavy metal I'm used to... but I like it. :yay:

I am not a country music fan myself but after I heard them perform on the American Idol show I went out and bought the CD and I like all but 2 songs, well worth the buy :yay:

sockgirl77

warneckutz said:
I cry whenever I hear it. I know you don't have kids yet. But, when you do(if all those pills don't make you sterile) you'll understand. :huggy: