rash

J

jp2854

What is a simple way to get rid of what I think might be heat rash on my arm as its pretty ugly looking?

J

jp2854

Gold Bond Medicated Powder. Or a cream with cortisone in it. Could be an allergic reaction or poison ivy.

that is what I am beginnin to think as I have a few more spots I just noticed on my leg too.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Gold Bond Medicated Powder. Or a cream with cortisone in it. Could be an allergic reaction or poison ivy.

Gold Bond...I had a blistery rash where my socks were sweaty from weedeating and mowing a couple of days ago. Gold Bond Powder took care of it in a couple of hours.

dn0121

She's not that stupid you #######, now quit being a jerk :smack:

KramerTurkey.jpg

J

jp2854

thanks everyone except one person and you know who you are for giving me some helpful information. I am on my way down to the store now to see what I can find for this lovely rash up both arms its just at teh top not at teh bottom and it doesn't itch yet.

dn0121

thanks everyone except one person and you know who you are for giving me some helpful information. I am on my way down to the store now to see what I can find for this lovely rash up both arms its just at teh top not at teh bottom and it doesn't itch yet.

I am sorry that you thought I thought you were that stupid. I hope you find the cure you're looking for and may your days be long and your hardships few.

punjabigyrl

What is a simple way to get rid of what I think might be heat rash on my arm as its pretty ugly looking?

Are you sure it is a heat rash, could be sun poisoning(photodermititis). Gold balm, any anti-itch cream, stay indoors, also a wet towel seems to cool things.

J

jp2854

i will not wear longsleeves in this heat i will then definately end up with heat rash

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I am sorry that you thought I thought you were that stupid. I hope you find the cure you're looking for and may your days be long and your hardships few.
:clap:
:lmao:

Is it blistering and oozing? I hate poison ivy, I could get it by just saying poison ivy when I was much younger.
Maybe it's chiggers, gross.

I always keep lavender and tea tree oils on hand, unless you have sensitive skin use those.

What about keratosis pilaris? I have a mild case of that but I exfoliate it and apply lavender oil and pure raw shea butter immediately after my shower/bath.

Either way, good luck with your rash.

J

jp2854

:clap:
:lmao:

Is it blistering and oozing? I hate poison ivy, I could get it by just saying poison ivy when I was much younger.
Maybe it's chiggers, gross.

I always keep lavender and tea tree oils on hand, unless you have sensitive skin use those.

What about keratosis pilaris? I have a mild case of that but I exfoliate it and apply lavender oil and pure raw shea butter immediately after my shower/bath.

Either way, good luck with your rash.

no its not blistering it looks more like heatrash no blisters at all.but it does itch but I am not itching it instead i been taking 2 baths a day and putting body cream on it for now if it doesn't go away in a week or so I might make a drs apt with the skin doctor and let her figure it out.

thanks everyone for your helpful advice.

dn0121

Doing any better? I hope the lotion you're using is hypo-allegenic. You don't want to make it worse.