rash

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I get a lot of rashes because I am allergic to everything it seems. I switched to fragence free detergent and the rashes cut way back. The All Clear or something like that.

J

jp2854

I get a lot of rashes because I am allergic to everything it seems. I switched to fragence free detergent and the rashes cut way back. The All Clear or something like that.

that is what i have been using for years now. I am allergic to alot of stuff too. the doctor put me on steriods which don't seem to be helping so I might have to go back again next week for her to look at the stuff again and see if she can figure it out the rashes are only on my upper arms also on my stomach a few other places the doctor ruled out poison ivy the last time i was in there. My mom also has the same rash that I have so it has to be somethign we came in contact with.

dn0121

She asks for advice, you give it to her and then she bites your head off. Some people don't appreciate a damn thing :mad:

I should have told her to use the mayo instead of the butter. Maybe she would have believed me.