Ravens games

scratch

I'm a huge Raiders Fan....and they will be here on October 26 to kick the Ravens A$$!!! I'll be there 5 rows from the field behind the Raiders Bench!!! Gotta love Stubhub!!!!

Raider Nation!!!!!!!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:pfft:

Well, I don't have to talk chit about the Steelers this year. Jaguars proved a point last year and they're gonna prove another point this year.

:starcat:

Jaguars, who are they? The only point that they will prove this year is that they still cant make it to the Super Bowl!!!!!:lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Jaguars, who are they? The only point that they will prove this year is that they still cant make it to the Super Bowl!!!!!:lmao:
Just you wait.

Jags have a great, consistent offense. Their biggest problems were on defense. They've made improvements there. For one, Gregg Williams, that was a BIG move. I said it right here the minute I heard Snider got rid of him, I said right here that Jack Del Rio would bring in Williams. Looks like I was right, as usual. :diva:

I'm confident the Jags will make the Super Bowl. At worst, they'll go deep into the playoffs. :yay:

:cartwheel :cartwheel :cartwheel

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Just you wait.

Jags have a great, consistent offense. Their biggest problems were on defense. They've made improvements there. For one, Gregg Williams, that was a BIG move. I said it right here the minute I heard Snider got rid of him, I said right here that Jack Del Rio would bring in Williams. Looks like I was right, as usual. :diva:

I'm confident the Jags will make the Super Bowl. At worst, they'll go deep into the playoffs. :yay:

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I am sooo ready for football season!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

scratch

say what you want about my Raiders...It's not like I have not heard it all before...But I think we will be much improved this year...I really hope so....I can't wait for football to start!!!!

Raider Nation!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Just you wait.

Lets make this interesting. Although I feel the Jags will do alright this season I'll be contrarian to add a bit of fun.

Lets say that if the Jags make it past the second round of the playoffs (where they lost last season) that I'll wear any avatar you propose. However, if they don't make it past that spot you'll have to wear a Snyder avatar for mis-spelling his name.

Bet?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Just you wait.

Jags have a great, consistent offense. Their biggest problems were on defense. They've made improvements there. For one, Gregg Williams, that was a BIG move.
Better hope they make it this year.

<TABLE id=Table7 height=83 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=662 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Expectations are sky-high in Jacksonville, particularly for a defense that looks all the more formidable after netting DEs Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves in the first two rounds of the 2008 draft and picking up veteran CB Drayton Florence from San Diego. But could it be one-and-done for new defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who’s instituting a high-pressure scheme that largely necessitated the personnel fortifications? The way we hear it, it’s very possible. In a rare situation, Williams and the Jaguars mutually agreed to merely transfer the final season left on Williams’ contract with the Redskins to Jacksonville, rather than ripping up the deal and starting anew. The result is that the Redskins will be paying roughly half of Williams’ deal in ’08 and that Williams is free to do whatever he wants after the season. For a man who longs to get another shot at being a head coach, the situation plays out nicely for him. The Jags were more than willing to oblige, figuring that they likely could re-sign him if he’s unable to garner head-coaching interest, but also could part ways with him without owing him anything if he fails to make the anticipated improvements to the defense.
</TD><TD width=8> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
shim.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jacksonville - Pro Football Weekly