Ravens @ Steelers

Rael

Supper's Ready
Ravens should come back in the second half with today's Steelers' uniforms. Then at least it will look like there are two teams playing against each other! :lmao:

D

dems4me

Ravens should come back in the second half with today's Steelers' uniforms. Then at least it will look like there are two teams playing against each other! :lmao:

No, that would definately have "owned" written all over it. :lol:

Agee

:banghead:

When will the Ravens ever get it? Find a quaterback, get an offense!
A great defense will only get you so far. The formula that won them a Super Bowl title has turned into a curse...

Does Anglelos have a hand in this team? Sad, Sad, Sad...

Goodnight!

D

dems4me

:banghead:

When will the Ravens ever get it? Find a quaterback, get an offense!
A great defense will only get you so far. The formula that won them a Super Bowl title has turned into a curse...

Does Anglelos have a hand in this team? Sad, Sad, Sad...

Goodnight!

I agree 100% - your quarterback should score more points than your field goal kicker :lol: Ughhh... Another turnover... this is terrible :ohwell: Glad I'm a Redskin fan. :lol:

D

dems4me

Well 35 to 0 and its not half time yet, they need another touchdown to keep up with my 84-0 estimate. :ohwell:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I'll actually get more sleep tonight than I thought I would. Definitely not watching this one through. See ya'll tomorrow. Thanks for the laughs!

Oh wait! Don't leave yet! Ravens just scored :sarcasm: :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Look at those stats... 11/14 for 164 yds and 5 TDs. :shocked: :lmao:

Who mentioned the Ravens great defense? :lmao:

D

dems4me

It ain't over yet, "not till the fat lady sings" :clap: :biggrin:

Yeah... I'm warming up my vocal chords now :lol:

D

dems4me

Look at those stats... 11/14 for 164 yds and 5 TDs. :shocked: :lmao:

Who mentioned the Ravens great defense? :lmao:

Its pretty easy after 4 turnovers and 4 scores off of the turnovers, averaging about the Steeler offense getting the ball on the opponents 20 yard line :lol: