Raven's v Pats???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Has every ingredient to be an epic game.

I got the Raven's, big. Too much Suggs and Company.

No....Pat's as Bill and Tom ride one last time!

No....

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
GO PATS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But i'm Phucked Up, I feel like i JINX them so i don't watch, am i crazy? Was at AFC championship game in 2013, if i hadn't of been there we'd have won, Yup i'm crazy ;-))))))

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't get that. On their side of the 50, 1st and 5, 1:55 to burn off and you're throwing on 1st and 2nd? I don't get it.

Oh well. Really bad ending for a pretty good game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Definitely a good game. Better team won.

I don't think so. NE could not run the ball, at all. They made some adjustments, quick throws but, the Ravens apparently were not willing to risk deep throws and continuing to get hits on Brady. And the Ravens, who ran the ball all game and needed to at the end to burn clock and drive just gave up on it. Mystery to me. :shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I don't think so. NE could not run the ball, at all. They made some adjustments, quick throws but, the Ravens apparently were not willing to risk deep throws and continuing to get hits on Brady. And the Ravens, who ran the ball all game and needed to at the end to burn clock and drive just gave up on it. Mystery to me. :shrug:

I just always think the team that wins is the better team, but you are right, I think the Raves really should have had this one.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

So you think the better team lost?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I don't get that. On their side of the 50, 1st and 5, 1:55 to burn off and you're throwing on 1st and 2nd? I don't get it.

Oh well. Really bad ending for a pretty good game.

That was a hail Mary play when they didn't need it. :ohwell: And it was that mistake that cost them the game.

They had time... errrr

Disappointed for sure!