Ravens

What in the world was Harbaugh thinking? They got the touchdown, but that was one of the most boneheaded decisions I've ever seen. How in the world do you not kick the field goal there? Why even take the chance that the Chiefs stop you and have a prayer of a chance to get back in the game?

You think he had some friends that had some money on the game or something?

Pete

Repete
What in the world was Harbaugh thinking? They got the touchdown, but that was one of the most boneheaded decisions I've ever seen. How in the world do you not kick the field goal there? Why even take the chance that the Chiefs stop you and have a prayer of a chance to get back in the game?

You think he had some friends that had some money on the game or something?

Me, I called and told him a field goal didn't cover the spread and it was my 5 pointer and I needed it to beat Buddy Lee.

Me, I called and told him a field goal didn't cover the spread and it was my 5 pointer and I needed it to beat Buddy Lee.

Exactly - trying to cover the spread is about the only reason I can think of to make that decision. That, or to pad your RBs stats.

Rael

Supper's Ready

:lmao: I was thinking of those here who picked Ravens for 5 (You, FB, Merlin, and JollyRog). Sitting on the edge of the seat, wondering, go for it? or kick for 3? Go for it? Kick for 3?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:lmao: I was thinking of those here who picked Ravens for 5 (You, FB, Merlin, and JollyRog). Sitting on the edge of the seat, wondering, go for it? or kick for 3? Go for it? Kick for 3?

I got to watch the first half then had to go into work for a little while.
Otherwise I would have been sweatin' it, I'm sure ! :hot: