Re. Steve Scalise Shot

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Crazed, left wing Trump-hater?

Too specific.

The progzoids have been told that all Republicans are evil and trying to destroy America, when they're not busy raping and pillaging and eating small children, so I'm guessing this is some prog person "defending his country" the way the Democrat politicians and celebretards and "news" people are telling them to do.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Too specific.

The progzoids have been told that all Republicans are evil and trying to destroy America, when they're not busy raping and pillaging and eating small children, so I'm guessing this is some prog person "defending his country" the way the Democrat politicians and celebretards and "news" people are telling them to do.

Shooting Republicans will be the new terrorism. :ohwell:

Restitution

According to his Fb, he was a Bernie supporter. And... it's a battle to post ignorant threat comments before it is shut down

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

WashPo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ibes-campaigning-for-sanders-with-hodgkinson/

Mediaite
http://www.mediaite.com/online/cong...son-appears-to-be-a-bernie-sanders-supporter/

Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-shooting-suspect-campaigned-bernie-sanders/

Sen. Sanders issued a statement Wednesday morning: “Our prayers go out for a full recovery of Rep. Scalise, the congressional aides and police officers who were injured. We’ve got to stop the violence”

Well, Sen, Sanders, you might start by not considering decapitating and shooting our president to death "art" and condoning it. So really, #### you and your "we've got to stop the violence" handwringing. You people encourage and incite the violence.

Wishbone

If anyone starts a pool on the Perp, put me down for "Millennial Democrat on Anti-Depressants."

May or may not have been wearing a vagina on his head.

OK... I got the Millennial part wrong, but I still have money on Democrat and Anti-Depressants. :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
According to his Fb, he was a Bernie supporter. And... it's a battle to post ignorant threat comments before it is shut down

ForumRunner_20170614_115909.png

ForumRunner_20170614_115924.png

Bann

PREMO Member
...and rabid Trump hater too, apparently. Not sure how or why ( or even, if) he decided that shooting some Congressmen would affect Trump.

They were accessible. And made big news. His claim to fame. Sick b*astrd

Bann

PREMO Member

Exactly.

I won't hold my breath waiting for the democrats on my FB list to start condemning this psychotic freak.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, Sen, Sanders, you might start by not considering decapitating and shooting our president to death "art" and condoning it. So really, #### you and your "we've got to stop the violence" handwringing. You people encourage and incite the violence.

And I don't recall Sanders calling off the little fascists that were protesting and committing riots, wearing Bernie garb and such, at Trump rallies. If these reports are true, that this guy is a Trump hater and this motivated him, it certainly indicates that the hatred towards Trump and the GOP is deepening, and has now entered into the assassination phase.

Hijinx

An eyewitness said the man came loaded for bear and started shooting.
The Capitol Police fired back and killed the Mother Trucker.

Now if anyone is not convinced that open carry does not stop these shootings from becoming massacres they need to rethink things.
Lets hear it for open carry.