Real ID

mitzi

I remember this being discussed quite awhile ago but I can't find the thread. The time has come that I have to do this. I need my birth certificate. There's a company a lot of people used to get theirs and I want to be sure to use the right one. Can anyone tell me?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I got mine thru Vital Check, but Maryland also has a site.
I have gotten a lot of birth, death and marriage certificates from Vital Check for my family history research.

ontheriver

I remember this being discussed quite awhile ago but I can't find the thread. The time has come that I have to do this. I need my birth certificate. There's a company a lot of people used to get theirs and I want to be sure to use the right one. Can anyone tell me?
Go to the Health Dept in Leonardtown. (Were you born in Maryland?) Small fee and they print it out for you in minutes.
Or follow the link from from Sneakers post above. You can also call 301 475 4200 and ask for the Health Dept for guidance.

mitzi

Go to the Health Dept in Leonardtown. (Were you born in Maryland?) Small fee and they print it out for you in minutes.
Or follow the link from from Sneakers post above. You can also call 301 475 4200 and ask for the Health Dept for guidance.

I have to go thru DC and PG County (for marriage certificate). This crap is ridiculous. Thanks though.