Really Too Hot????

How does she look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mikeinsmd

Your name will be revealed..... :biggrin:

She's only very average at best. I know a few forumites who blow her away!!!!

Attachments

• Missy at the beach.jpg
    Missy at the beach.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 295
  • missy trip.jpg
    missy trip.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 264
  • toosomd.JPG
    toosomd.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
Your name will be revealed..... :biggrin:

Whoever the lady in the pictures is, is average and I'm sure can even be quite pretty.
The person posting, using her pictures, is very unattractive, as that is the personality they are putting forth.

I don't want to vote because I don't want the person whose pictures are being used to be further defiled.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
Whoever the lady in the pictures is, is average and I'm sure can even be quite pretty.
The person posting, using her pictures, is very unattractive, as that is the personality they are putting forth.

I don't want to vote because I don't want the person whose pictures are being used to be further defiled.
You know that's a good point.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Mikeinsmd said:
True, since her age is unknown.
If she's 70 she looks dayum good, but if she's 45, I'd say OK, but not smokin'

...but it's hard to get past the personality (or lack of :lol:)

If she bought me stuff, I'd let her hang out with me :whistle:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
bresamil said:

Very good point. And, Mikey, there are indeed, very charming, attractive and intelllingent forum members here that would be quite difficult to hold a candle to! :yay:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
Very good point. And, Mikey, there are indeed, very charming, attractive and intelllingent forum members here that would be quite difficult to hold a candle to! :yay:
I thought about having Vrai yank the thread but I have seen those pics online before. I won't say where but the woman in the photo's is not local and will never know so I'm leaving it up. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
virgovictoria said:
As well as several you should never approach with an open flame.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
virgovictoria said:
there are indeed, very charming, attractive and intelllingent forum members here that would be quite difficult to hold a candle to! :yay:
Thank you.

somd whisper

Nicole_in_somd said:
Hallie :huggy: when are you coming back?

Nicole, Maybe for a little bit this weekend coming but nothing longer than a visit. I am still messing around with the houses.

How is Darby? Did she get her birthday card the kids and I sent?
I don't come in here that much anymore, not enough time....and I am tired of being called slotted or fake or MPD, it does get monotonous after a while….

I did not like too hott after she doubled cross me, but I am not about to jump on the bandwagon either and for that I got slammed with red karma and hurtful comments, so why should I continue to subject myself to that crap? I came in here looking for company and I have met some wonderful people so maybe I’ll stick to the forums with those great people I and keep it at that. :huggy:

It was so nice meeting you and Darby, I wish you the best and maybe we can meet up while I am back?? Your PM is full I tried to send you a message.

****Geek***** you are one of the sweetest people I have meet thanks for all the nice and encouraging words!

Last edited:
P

PelyKat

Looks a bit above average to me. But then what is average anymore? When I was her age, I would have blown her away. Now that I'm older, and happier with myself. I don't care.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
somd whisper said:
Nicole, Maybe for a little bit this weekend coming but nothing longer than a visit. I am still messing around with the houses.

How is Darby? Did she get her birthday card the kids and I sent?
I don't come in here that much anymore, not enough time....and I am tired of being called slotted or fake or MPD, it does get monotonous after a while….

I did not like too hott after she doubled cross me, but I am not about to jump on the bandwagon either and for that I got slammed with red karma and hurtful comments, so why should I continue to subject myself to that crap? I came in here looking for company and I have met some wonderful people so maybe I’ll stick to the forums with those great people I and keep it at that. :huggy:

It was so nice meeting you and Darby, I wish you the best and maybe we can meet up while I am back?? Your PM is full I tried to send you a message.

****Geek***** you are one of the sweetest people I have meet thanks for all the nice and encouraging words!

It's a date. Call me if you ever break away from the former in-laws. God they are worse than my ex in-laws!

Don't worry about the karma too much, it ain't nothing but a thing. You know in your heart you are a nice person and a good mother so that is all that counts.

I met you and got to know you past just posting in a forum and I think you are beautiful inside and out, people who judge others without taking the time to really get to know them are missing out, not you!

So take care, keep in touch and I hope to see you soon! :huggy:

somd whisper

Nicole_in_somd said:
It's a date. Call me if you ever break away from the former in-laws. God they are worse than my ex in-laws!

Don't worry about the karma too much, it ain't nothing but a thing. You know in your heart you are a nice person and a good mother so that is all that counts.

I met you and got to know you past just posting in a forum and I think you are beautiful inside and out, people who judge others without taking the time to really get to know them are missing out, not you!

So take care, keep in touch and I hope to see you soon! :huggy:

:huggy:

Vince

Too Hot looks OK, but inside??.....well Bre said it best.

BabyGurl1978 said:
:Howdy:

I am shocked she said Pix was ugly and fat; b/c that is way off!

I saw Miss Pixie at the fair this afternoon and she looked :yay: :yay:! The kids are growing up so quickly! And your is looking :yum: But his daddy is still :hot: :hot: :lol: