Realtor recommendation please

Peachypie

I live in Owings and will be listing my home for sale soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for a realtor? Thanks!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Stephen W Nichols, CRS

DeHanas Real Estate Services
1218 Smallwood Drive
Waldorf, MD 20603
Office Number: (301) 870-1717

1Blondie

I live in Owings and will be listing my home for sale soon. Does anyone have any recommendations for a realtor? Thanks!

We live in H-Town and we only deal with Ken Phipps. He has sold and rented numerous properties for us. He is very proactive and works really hard to sell or rent. He is quick to return calls and keeps you up to date on the progress. Good Luck Office # 301- 843-3600 Cell# 301-752-3179

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ella blaine! For sure. There was just an article about her in the baynet..and I recently closed on the house she helped me buy. She was amazing, and knows tons of people around town, and with all of the new business she seems to be drumming up..I think she could def find a buyer for you. Good luck no matter who you choose :)

TigerTeacher

I know one you should not use...

I hate to use names and actual people, but...

From my personal experience, I would "not" use a "discount" realty firm in North Beach located at the end of the boardwalk (north side).

This person will not be committed to you, will not really assist in looking for the best in anything and will be a total disappointment.

I'll leave it at that.

:cds:

C

CalvertNewbie

Pattee McInerney at Remax in Dunkirk, 888-772-8833. 3 years ago, we moved here from NY. She went above and beyond, every step of the way, and didn't waste our time at all. She took care of a lot of things we normally would have before moving in, because we were out of state. She just made things a lot easier for us. She always returned phone calls quickly and followed up the first time we asked something.