Reba

RPMDAD

:yahoo:Where do you get tickets?????

sanchezf Looks like the ticket info hasn't been released yet but here is the link. They do get really good concerts there. If you go to the link click on past concerts, and that's not even listing all of them.

concertinfo

Last edited:

Boilermaker

Ok what does this mean

Pre-Sales (for those eligible):

Who is eligible?

From the SLVFD website: pre-sale is for those who have purchased tickets to previous concerts and had their name put on the mailing list.

Once you purchase a ticket to one of our concerts, your email address will be placed on our Concert Pre-Sale
Email Notification List for all future concerts at our venue. This email will contain the information for the
concert, including the password you will need to purchase tickets, before they go on sale to the public.
No clubs to join, no memberships fees to pay! This is our way of saying
Thank You for supporting our Fire Department.

camping

I got mine saturday but confused about the seating chart that is posted...doesnt match what is online. Has anyone ever been before. I am in row 32.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Lucky!! I want to go to this one but I've never been to a show there before so I'm waiting, hoping there are decent tix left by time I can get some!

We have seen Alan Jackson there.. row 4 it was great! This time we are row 20 and I am super excited! Hubby surprised me with tix for my birthday.

KWAK

I know I tried on June 12 to buy and they said they were only being sold through ticketmaster on June 19th???

If you've ever attended an event there before you can pre-order the tickets as of last Saturday (I think) - if you've never attended anything you have to wait until they go on sale to the general public (the 19th). And hope there are decents seats left!