Reba

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I will be there... :getdown: So excited... I have row 20... and am jealous of my friend... she is in row THREE!

If any of you forumites want a free close place to park I can hook ya up :)

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I will be there... :getdown: So excited... I have row 20... and am jealous of my friend... she is in row THREE!

If any of you forumites want a free close place to park I can hook ya up :)

For close to 85 bucks a piece you would think that the four of us would not be in row 47 seats 57- 60. Do they even have that many rows? Personally I would have went for the grass seats but my friend is taking her daugher to her first concert and wanted the best seats I could get. I purchased July 14. I can't wait to see the show. Send me a pm with any parking suggestions.

Barbara Jean ( Melissa Peterman ) is the opening act. My son just loves her. I am guessing that will be a comedy skit.

LusbyMom

For close to 85 bucks a piece you would think that the four of us would not be in row 47 seats 57- 60. Do they even have that many rows? Personally I would have went for the grass seats but my friend is taking her daugher to her first concert and wanted the best seats I could get. I purchased July 14. I can't wait to see the show. Send me a pm with any parking suggestions.

Barbara Jean ( Melissa Peterman ) is the opening act. My son just loves her. I am guessing that will be a comedy skit.

You paid that much? Did you buy them from a scalper? We have premium seating and mine were $75 each.

Here is the seating chart http://www.slvfd.com/images/layout.gif

I will send you a pm on parking :)

LusbyMom

No, not a scalper unless tickermaster is a scalper. 75 a piece plus convienience charge of 36.20 and the 3.50 processing fee. Total cost of 339.70 for the four tickets. I know it will be worth it though.

Ouch.. didn't know about the fees.. we got our tickets at the firehouse and didn't have to pay those fees.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
We are in Row 12 and paid $75 a piece... Was hoping to get closer but with a group of 7 we were told that is the best we could get. A friend of mine's parents are going and they are also row 3... I am just excited to be going and taking the kids too. They love some of her songs, everytime one comes on we let them know that is who they are going to see... Kinda cute to hear them try and sing her songs.

clockaleanie

No, not a scalper unless tickermaster is a scalper. 75 a piece plus convienience charge of 36.20 and the 3.50 processing fee. Total cost of 339.70 for the four tickets. I know it will be worth it though.

I'm looking forward to it Tigerlily! Just make sure you don't forget me and leave me waiting on the doorstep. Actually guess that's out of your control, I'll have a cocktail while I wait! :buddies:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
People were told if they did not sit down they would be kicked out, this was in the front row. I thought it was kind of BS.

I've been to just about every concert there and NEVER heard that before. Was that a Reba thing?

I've never been a Reba fan.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I thought the show was great...:yahoo: As far as the standing rule I liked it, only reason being was that if your sitting as they asked, and someone stands you can't see anythiing... So it's not fair to the ones obeying the riules. just saying :popcorn: We need a concert stadium here..:popcorn:

angel11284

I thought the show was great...:yahoo: As far as the standing rule I liked it, only reason being was that if your sitting as they asked, and someone stands you can't see anythiing... So it's not fair to the ones obeying the riules. just saying :popcorn: We need a concert stadium here..:popcorn:

I also liked the no standing rule. i'm not very tall and the woman in front of me was 6'1 so if she had stood i would have missed the whole concert....it was a great show!!