Rebuilding the Redskins...

Pete

Repete
Can't trade Campbell, he is in the last year of a contract. Unless you sign him then trade him. He will be a free agent.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Can't trade Campbell, he is in the last year of a contract. Unless you sign him then trade him. He will be a free agent.

Not if they go to an uncapped year. If they don't sign a new CBA before the start of free agency, he will be a restricted free agent, and the Redskins can tender him to a level that someone will have to give up a first round pick to sign him for relatively cheap.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:yeahthat: He's managed to fall on most of his fumbles this year.

5 ints through 5 games. A perfect 1:1 ratio!

wow really? :lol: I haven't watched much this year, just thinking back on last year's numbers. There's been no reason in the world to watch a Skins game this year unless I'm hoping to watch a pillowfight.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am somewhat pained to reveal this observation to all you Redskin fans, however - I have heard that Obammy - is a closet Chicago Bears fan, and as such, he has rendered a HEX on your team, as part and parcel of the receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize Award.

It seems the Swedes had, or have a financial interest in their support, of that NFL franchise. :whistle: