Recently moved back to the area NEED JOB

jones112b

For the record I am a 10 year Air Force Veteran. I had to have a pacemaker put in. I was also diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I FOUGHT TO STAY IN THANK YOU. It was not my choice to be medically retired. Its a shame that someone of the military "supposedly" would say such things. THEN AGAIN WE ARE ALL PERMITTED OUR OPINIONS.

That being said. I was looking for a job for the wife. Its hard for a military wife to have a career when she has to move every time I get orders. I see this is not the forum to ask for assistance or help.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
For the record I am a 10 year Air Force Veteran. I had to have a pacemaker put in. I was also diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I FOUGHT TO STAY IN THANK YOU. It was not my choice to be medically retired. Its a shame that someone of the military "supposedly" would say such things. THEN AGAIN WE ARE ALL PERMITTED OUR OPINIONS.

That being said. I was looking for a job for the wife. Its hard for a military wife to have a career when she has to move every time I get orders. I see this is not the forum to ask for assistance or help.

Don't let one negative Nancy run you off. And thank you for your service.

Roman

The majority of the posts were on your side. I too, thank you for your service!

jones112b

You are both correct most were on my side, I will not let a few ppl ruin my forum experience. Thanks and your welcome!

MarieB

If your wife can't find something right away, there are a couple companies that i know of who are recruiting for contractors. I have done work for one, and i had to turn down a position for the other (a good company- much better than the company i did work for) because the hours just didnt work for us. They are contract positions. I'm sure with her banking experience would be a plus, as they are looking for detailed people

I'll send you the info if you think she'd be interested in contract work. It's all legit. There are all kinds of work from home jobs, some good, some bad. If she has a quiet place to work, then that opens the door even more. Even companies like Hilton, uh ail, etc hire work from home contractors

Last edited: