recommendation for spine doctor?

wittykitty

I am looking for a spine doctor (not a chiropractor) for my husband. Does anyone have a recommendation? I'd like to hear feedback (good or bad) on any that you've had experience with. Has anyone been to see Dr Richard Brouillette or any of the other docs at The Spine Center?

Roman

If the Spine Center you mentioned is in Annapolis is what you are talking about, I have never heard one thing bad about them. We refer our Patients there, and have seen great out comes. Good luck.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I went to Maryland Brain and Spine in Annapolis, and saw Dr. Gary Dix. Singlehandedly, the best decision I ever made.

Jeter3000

S. Maryland Orthopedics in Leonardtown. Dr. Cox performed my discectomy a couple of months ago. Feel great and my health is back to normal now. :yahoo::yahoo:

somdnanny1

I love Dr. Brian Salter at Annapolis Neurology Associates, I've been seeing him for over 3 years. I found Maryland Brain and Spine didn't have time to talk to me or acknowledge me.

deemerma

Amiel Bethel @BWMC...I was in surgery two weeks after meeting with him, but after years of PAIN...and I'll never regret it! I got a synthetic disc, not a fusion and life is great!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Brain and spine in annapolis has all good surgeons.

If you can actually get in to see him, Dr Clifford Solomon (also annapolis med center) is also one of the top rated in the country. but you have to deal with his attitude.

deemerma

Brain and spine in annapolis has all good surgeons.

If you can actually get in to see him, Dr Clifford Solomon (also annapolis med center) is also one of the top rated in the country. but you have to deal with his attitude.

Dr. Solomon is @ BWMC in Glen Burnie now, I think they closed their separate practices and he is partners with Dr. Bethel

bcp

In My Opinion
Dr. Solomon is @ BWMC in Glen Burnie now, I think they closed their separate practices and he is partners with Dr. Bethel

Did not know that. thanks.

Not that I would deal with him again, incredible surgeon but has the personality of an OWS protester on crack.

bcp

In My Opinion
Yeah, seemed like he was a stiff. Dr. Bethel is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE! He has a GREAT personality!

Never heard of Dr. Bethel, however, if he works with Solomon, I would trust him completely. Solomon may not be perfect as far as interacting with people, but he is possibly one of the best surgeons around, and I am sure he would associate only with those of equal skill.

OldHillcrestGuy

Have a question, Chesapeake Spine in Charlotte Hall is that the same as Dr Reels practice. Im in need of a good neurologist, I have had a pinch nerve in my left leg going on 2 years now, been to a neurologist in Waldorf and a Pain Managerment place in Waldorf and Im not finding any relief, Im ready to change doctors. Any suggestions would be helpful. :buddies: