Recommendation: trailer servicing?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Couldn't anyplace that does tires and brakes work on a trailer? I'd just call to make sure they have the correct tire size in stock

fredsaid2

appyday said:
I always got my tires from that guy in Leonardtown on the corner heading to budds creek..not the big name tire store but the little guy...damm I just realized I am no help at all...
That may be The Tire Center, thanks Appy! I've run through the phone book and made a list to call for prices. The one on the corner does look easy to get in and out of. For me, that is a big deal :smile:

fredsaid2

appyday said:
I have gone to hook up to a show and seen a bad tire (flat) on the dually..they get me right in....They always get me in and out...I have gotten LOTs of tires there....usually deal with the owner...tell them Shelley sent ya..they usually seem to remember me tell them I used to groom their cocker..anyway fast service and very easy to get in and out of ...is it a big trailer..I can get my 34 footer in with out a problem...good luck...

ps yes it is the tire center..

I'll give them a call. Trailer's not big but I get a little claustrophobic pulling it into small spaces with no turn around room. Big wide open parking lots are much nicer! tks!

fredsaid2

appyday said:
Turn around...... :lmao: you don't have reverse in the truck...

Yes but the preferred method is a nice gentle turn. We can back, we can back between two rigs if need be, but we'd rather the 'need be' to not be there. :smile:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yes I also got my tires for my big trailer there. Good people to deal with. Appy I'm headed to Grave's in about an hour. Decided to go a day early. So enjoy your rides this weekend where ever they are. I'll think of ya on top of the mountain. And kicked back around the camp fire... :coffee: :howdy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
appyday said:
Yep that is his name...Eddie...does me good everytime...and I always have an "emergency" not just a scheduled appointment..
Eddie is great with tires. They haven't expanded to brakes yet, but give him time, he's updating.