Recommendations for sheds and site prep - Prince Frederick

JMG32

Just purchased a house in Prince Frederick and need to have a storage shed installed. The area where I'd like to put the shed is sloped so it will need some site prep.

Recommendations for both sheds and site prep? For sheds, I've primarily looked at Tiger Structures and Carvell's Woodworks. Any other good and reasonably priced ones in the area?

No idea who to use for site prep.

Goldenhawk

I had a great experience with an Amish company Lacy Run Sheds in Mechanicsville. Address is 27895 Woodburn Hill Rd. No phone, as they are Amish. But good prices, great quality construction (I shopped fairly extensively), and the delivery and setup process was also good quality, efficient and on the promised date. I don't know what prep they do but I'm sure they could make arrangements for a suitable price.

JMG32

I had a great experience with an Amish company Lacy Run Sheds in Mechanicsville. Address is 27895 Woodburn Hill Rd. No phone, as they are Amish. But good prices, great quality construction (I shopped fairly extensively), and the delivery and setup process was also good quality, efficient and on the promised date. I don't know what prep they do but I'm sure they could make arrangements for a suitable price.

Thanks! What is the size of your shed and do you recall the price?

Goldenhawk

10x16 traditional A-frame roof with ramp, two windows and a double-door entry for just under $3K before taxes. That was in August 2017. They delivered in just one week.

Hannibal

There is a place just north of Adam's Ribs (on the NB side) called Marco's that build / sells new and refurbished sheds. I bought a used one from him that they overhauled and had on site and got it for a steal. They will even paint the shed to match your house colors (if HOA required). He takes a little pushing when it comes to coordination and scheduling but the squeaky wheel gets the grease ......

I tried to link you to his site but all I got was some (poor reviews). So handle at your own risk. I was happy with him, the product and the price but can see how the reviews can be off putting for sure.

Chris0nllyn

There is a place just north of Adam's Ribs (on the NB side) called Marco's that build / sells new and refurbished sheds. I bought a used one from him that they overhauled and had on site and got it for a steal. They will even paint the shed to match your house colors (if HOA required). He takes a little pushing when it comes to coordination and scheduling but the squeaky wheel gets the grease ......

I tried to link you to his site but all I got was some (poor reviews). So handle at your own risk. I was happy with him, the product and the price but can see how the reviews can be off putting for sure.

My parents bought from him.

Took months for the installers to come in from PA and even when they did, it wasn't the day or time they said it would be.

If you want a shed installed in May 2020, order it now from him.

ReadingTheNews

We are located in Calvert (fwiw), and we used Lacy Run Sheds, too. Definitely happy with them!