Red Hen Restaurant Owner Defends Server Who Spit On Eric Trump At Chicago Cocktail Bar

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The owner of the Red Hen restaurant — the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant that booted then-Trump administration press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders last summer — has ridden to the rescue of a Chicago cocktail server who spit on Eric Trump last week, counseling Trump administration members who do not want to be assaulted to forget about dining out.

[clip]

Wilkinson, readers may recall, asked Huckabee Sanders, point blank, to leave her restaurant back in June 2018. Huckabee Sanders complied with the Red Hen proprietor's wishes, but later tweeted about the incident. Wilkinson defended herself and her decision, and even said the move was good for business, though the city of Lexington, Virginia, disagreed, telling Newsweek in September that it was forced to spend money on a tourism campaign after being hit with a barrage of bad PR.

Wilkinson, in her op-ed, said that while assault is never acceptable, the "rules are changing," and customers expect the institutions they patronize to ascribe to a code of "ethics": "The once-ubiquitous idea that companies exist purely and solely to provide profit to shareholders is withering away like corn husks in the summer sun."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49017/red-hen-restaurant-owner-defends-server-who-spit-emily-zanotti

glhs837

Power with Control
Wilkinson, in her op-ed, said that while assault is never acceptable, the "rules are changing," and customers expect the institutions they patronize to ascribe to a code of "ethics": "The once-ubiquitous idea that companies exist purely and solely to provide profit to shareholders is withering away like corn husks in the summer sun."

So, assault is indeed acceptable. This seems to be an increasing meme. If you cant win in the marketplace if ideas, SMASH!!!!!

Hijinx

I go to a restaurant for food. If I like the food I don't give a damn what the owner ascribes to or his ethics.,
Fact is I would just as soon he/she kept their ethics to themselves.

Good food in a clean place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Has anyone read the recent reviews? :roflmao:

Here's one:
"The service was beyond Neanderthal - it was a one celled grunting life form that could only make grunting noises. We tried to order but it seems the whole Resturant is infested with diaper wearing grunting goats.
If your into shitty food, shitty people and diseased waitstaff that spread std's with their obviously parasitic behavior with maggots."

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Helluva drive just to get something to eat. If I ever go, I'm going as a flaming queer. Tight, form fitting, outline showing, pants, shirt. Just might get the best service and food.

Sapidus

So, assault is indeed acceptable. This seems to be an increasing meme. If you cant win in the marketplace if ideas, SMASH!!!!!

Yes. ever since Trump told a supporter he would pay the fines for his arrest tif he assaulted his detractors.

Hypocrite

glhs837

Power with Control
Yes. ever since Trump told a supporter he would pay the fines for his arrest tif he assaulted his detractors.

Hypocrite

Ah, back to the ol" "two wrongs make a right". I would indeed be a hyocrite were I to say that Trump was right to say that. but you wont. Becuase I didnt. You seem to be saying that becuase Trump said that, any violent actions leftists take are okay. Like tossing caustic chemical mixes onto people, and can we include the limo that got torched and all the wondows smashed during ANTIFAs inaugural celebration? And the people beaten bloody and chased by mobs during the election rally in LA? I'm no fan of the Proud Boys, but face it. Beig violent towards those you disagree with is counterproductive.

Oh, wait, I suppose I have to call yoiu a a name now, since you called me one and this is where we're at now.

Dic^

Sapidus

Be Specific Where has Trump PAID for anyone's defense

As usual you move the goal post. Who cares if he ask Russia to hack emails did he actually do it? Who cares if he looks into paying people for attacking others" Who cares if he tries to commit treason or collusion if his lawyers kept him from doing it

"He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As usual you move the goal post. Who cares if he ask Russia to hack emails did he actually do it? Who cares if he looks into paying people for attacking others" Who cares if he tries to commit treason or collusion if his lawyers kept him from doing it

"He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”

Ah yes..so you are only focused on words and not actions. Rumor and not fact. Lies and not truth. That's fairly typical of someone like you who has utterly failed at everything in life.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As usual you move the goal post.

No I asked where Trump made ANY Payouts ...

You inferred some Moral Equivalence between Trump's Speech Comments and Anfi-FA continually assaulting people they disagree with.

This should help you understand your mistake

Moral equivalence

Moral equivalence is a form of equivocation often used in political debates. It seeks to draw comparisons between different, even unrelated things, to make a point that one is just as bad as the other or just as good as the other. Drawing a moral equivalence in this way is an informal fallacy, a special case of False equivalence.

A common manifestation of this fallacy is a claim, often made for ideological motives, that both sides are equally to blame for a war or other international conflict. Historical analyses show that this is rarely the case. Wars are usually started by one side militarily attacking the other, or mass murdering non-combatants, with or without provocation from the other side.

Sapidus

No I asked where Trump made ANY Payouts ...

You inferred some Moral Equivalence between Trump's Speech Comments and Anfi-FA continually assaulting people they disagree with.

This should help you understand your mistake

Moral equivalence

Moral equivalence is a form of equivocation often used in political debates. It seeks to draw comparisons between different, even unrelated things, to make a point that one is just as bad as the other or just as good as the other. Drawing a moral equivalence in this way is an informal fallacy, a special case of False equivalence.

A common manifestation of this fallacy is a claim, often made for ideological motives, that both sides are equally to blame for a war or other international conflict. Historical analyses show that this is rarely the case. Wars are usually started by one side militarily attacking the other, or mass murdering non-combatants, with or without provocation from the other side.

I never claimed he made the payouts. I said he offered to which is equally bad. You are the one excusing unethical and immoral behavior as usual.

Then whining about being victimized while cheering for Trump defending similar actions.

You know why?

Because you are a morally bankrupt hypocrite who loves to play the victim