Red Hen Restaurant Owner Defends Server Who Spit On Eric Trump At Chicago Cocktail Bar

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I never claimed he made the payouts. I said he offered to which is equally bad.

There is NOTHING Remotely morally equivalent to putting people in the hospital, assaulting someone with a bicycle lock and Trumps statement

You are the one excusing unethical and immoral behavior as usual.

I am excusing NOTHING you claiming a false moral equivalency

Then whining about being victimized while cheering for Trump defending similar actions.

Where I am whining about being a victim ? I was not the one spit on, nor was I in Portland over the weekend
WTF are you talking about.

You know why?

Oh This Should Be Good ........

Because you are a morally bankrupt hypocrite who loves to play the victim

Ah yes the Ad Hominem 'you suck' attack

Again WHERE AM I PLAYING THE VICTIM ?

glhs837

Power with Control
So, there's this

I expect we’ll see fewer highly charged encounters making headlines. In the meantime, the new rules apply. If you’re directly complicit in spreading hate or perpetuating suffering, maybe you should consider dining at home.

As judged by whom? Who the hell decides who is complicit in or perpetuating what? The humanities degree having 30K in debt server whose sole source of news is the Comedy Channel, Buzzfeed and Slate? Joe Six Pack who only reads the White Trash Gazetteer and thinks that the head of social services is perpetuating his suffering by enforcing the child support decree?

This notion that there are new rules becuase "the world is off kilter" is bullshi%. Once we elect a Democrat, the world will not be off kilter again? Oh, screw off with this End Times "In the Era Of Trump!!!!!!" wailing.

black dog

Free America
I am 76, and not the man I used to be, but spit in my face and you better be prepared to whip my ass.
Because I am coming for you, and I fight dirty.

Be careful Gramp's, the wind might shift a you get blown over and break a hip.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This.

I have yet to find where she specifically "Defends Server Who Spit On Eric Trump" as both the OP and the DailyWire article state.
They must like you because I'm getting a blue banner down the left side wanting my money.

Sapidus

There is NOTHING Remotely morally equivalent to putting people in the hospital, assaulting someone with a bicycle lock and Trumps statement

Where I am whining about being a victim ? I was not the one spit on, nor was I in Portland over the weekend

Youa re whining and complaint because someone spit on Eric Trump yet you don't condemn his father for encouraging someone to assault someone else by paying his league bills.

Imagine if AOC said she would pay for the legal bills of the person who spit on Trump. You might explode

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Imagine if AOC said she would pay for the legal bills of the person who spit on Trump. You might explode
Bad analogy. That would NEVER happen. But then again, she may pay for it using someone else's money.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Youa re whining and complaint because someone spit on Eric Trump yet you don't condemn his father for encouraging someone to assault someone else by paying his league bills.

Bowling? Baseball? Football?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bad analogy. That would NEVER happen. But then again, she may pay for it using someone else's money.

Actually the Secret Service Takedown of one of the anti-fa ####tards would be a Youtube Billion.

Even better if it were Sappy. :lmao: I'd make it my screensaver!

CPUSA

Why on Earth are you playing with the Mongrel?
You know it's nipping your heels just to aggravate you...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

False Moral Equivalence

A ≠ B

PsyOps

Pixelated

I don't know... Maybe this: "A hatemonger with murderous intent {Eric Trump} doesn’t deserve anyone’s hospitality." Of course she attempts to recover her blindly false and hateful comment with "But no one in the industry condones the physical assault of a patron." BS! These people and their hate for Trump, I am certain she smiled when she heard about the incident. But, she has to save face and her business and say what she thinks people want to hear.

Do you really need to be told Eric Trump is not a "hatemonger with murderous intent"? Murderous intent? Where do these people get this crap?