Reddit: AITA?

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I think its because whether or not they admit it, there was a lot of ****ing around back then. Since there were no DNA tests, no cameras every where, and the wife was often trapped with a guy that cheated on her due to financial and societal constraints all they had was hate.

I had an older relative what was always bitching about divorce, after she died we went through her stuff because she hid money everywhere and we found our that her husband was divorced and she was "the other woman".

My grandfather on the other side of the family had three children out of wedlock. His one sister talked him into admitting one was his on the birth certificate and my grandmother hated that sister with a passion.
I can absolutely agree on that. Having multiple children that married and went on to have more multiple children with no scandal from divorce or lineage gave the perception they all led good Christian lives, as to them that was the ultimate goal. And it was usually just the opposite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn’t get a chance to see, what was it?

Sister invited her close family on a trip to Italy to celebrate her daughter's (OP's niece and Italy was her choice) HS graduation, all expenses paid.

In the meantime, OP's wife got pregnant and won't be able to go skiing and whatnot with the rest of the fam on this vacation. So OP demanded the sister change all the plans to accommodate his wife - either change the location or change the date. He thinks she (sister) is unreasonable because she refuses to do so.

You had to read this thing - it was hilarious and would make you blink your eyes at how entitled and asinine people can be.

Toxick

Splat
I asked my mom and she said that she loves her step-grandchild but does not feel comfortable yet to have a stocking with his name and hang it in her home.

It's a stocking you old ****ing bitch. You're not tattooing his name on your withered old meat flaps.

My parents made and hung stockings for every single one of my girlfriends and their kids over the years - as did I. Including the ones where they knew there would be no future with the woman.

Because it's Christmas.

And they're kids.

This boy's mother needs to be slapped, and he needs to be slapped too.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think its because whether or not they admit it, there was a lot of ****ing around back then. Since there were no DNA tests, no cameras every where, and the wife was often trapped with a guy that cheated on her due to financial and societal constraints all they had was hate.

I had an older relative what was always bitching about divorce, after she died we went through her stuff because she hid money everywhere and we found our that her husband was divorced and she was "the other woman".

My grandfather on the other side of the family had three children out of wedlock. His one sister talked him into admitting one was his on the birth certificate and my grandmother hated that sister with a passion.
You could clearly write a juicy thread on reddit.