Redken Glass

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I absolutly love this stuff. I put a drop in my hair after I towel dry it and it keeps my hair from getting tangled all day.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Running a comb through it on occasion helps. :whistle:

:neener:

:lol:

I know that silly. My hair is very fne and gets all tangly when I roll down the windows on a nice day while driving and this stuff helps it not do this. Plus it adds a little shine.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I've been in love with Redken Glass for a few years now. It's one of the only products I've actually stuck with. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jwwb2000 said:
:lol:

I know that silly. My hair is very fne and gets all tangly when I roll down the windows on a nice day while driving and this stuff helps it not do this. Plus it adds a little shine.
My hair does the same thing; I'll give it a try. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I'm gonna have to try it too, my hair needs something. I use Redkin All Soft daily but still need something else.......

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm sad that Redken discontinued their Active Express Speed Control. I neeeddd the Speed Control! :bawl: I loved it. Alas, I can use the Align and be fine, but I really did like the Speed Control!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
JabbaJawz said:
I'm sad that Redken discontinued their Active Express Speed Control. I neeeddd the Speed Control! :bawl: I loved it. Alas, I can use the Align and be fine, but I really did like the Speed Control!
Redken is famous for that. I get hooked on a product, only to find out it's been discontinued. :ohwell: