Redken Glass

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
It's like a pervert thing. It's like a guy opening his trench coat to show you his wares and saying "heh" Oh, that happened to me once. Every time you put "heh" in there, it brings the memories back. It was more of a "heeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm" though kind of thing.

Did you, by any chance, live in Fresno, California in the 70's?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
This "Glass" stuff must be pretty good. I stopped by Trade Secret on my way home tonight to pick some up to try, and they were sold out ... said they can't keep it on the shelf. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
This "Glass" stuff must be pretty good.
It is, and it's very versatile. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I run it through my fingertips and brush my fingers through my hair after blowdrying. :yay:

crabcake

Nickel said:
It is, and it's very versatile. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I run it through my fingertips and brush my fingers through my hair after blowdrying. :yay:
Realistically -- is it ANY better than the Matrix Sleek Sealing Serum? I keep that stuff in my purse for quick fixes, but it's a little thicker than I'd like ... too easy to use too much. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
Clovis. 77 or 78. I'm trying to figure out when it was.
The rodeo there was great every year. I went on the back of a Harley before my parents found out about it and banned the guy from my house........

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
This "Glass" stuff must be pretty good. I stopped by Trade Secret on my way home tonight to pick some up to try, and they were sold out ... said they can't keep it on the shelf. :ohwell:

I can get ya a bottle.....want me to send one to ya?

crabcake

jwwb2000 said:
I can get ya a bottle.....want me to send one to ya?
Thanks! :smoochy: But I'm sure I can get it here; I just need to check around the other stores and see if they have it or go back to TS and ask them to hold me one next time a shipment comes in. I'm hoping I can find a sample size to try. I have more hair polishers/serums/sealers than I know what to do with from buying full-sizes and not liking them. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
Realistically -- is it ANY better than the Matrix Sleek Sealing Serum?
Don't know, never used it. It's not super thick...not as thick as John Frieda's smoothing stuff, not as thin as Farouk BioSilk's smoothing stuff. But like I said, this is a product I have used religiously every day for the past few years, which is very rare. And I have pretty hair. :wink:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
I went to Clovis West their first year, I think 77-78, for 7th grade.
You are much younger than me then, but you wouldn't believe how big Clovis is now. I was out there when my dad died. Still have friends living there that I knew in h.s. It's huge now........That's where all the people that grew up in Fresno moved to. Really good schools now. What a coincidence. I knew we were bonded on some level.........

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Thanks! :smoochy: But I'm sure I can get it here; I just need to check around the other stores and see if they have it or go back to TS and ask them to hold me one next time a shipment comes in. I'm hoping I can find a sample size to try. I have more hair polishers/serums/sealers than I know what to do with from buying full-sizes and not liking them. :ohwell:

Why don't ya stop by the place you get your hair did and ask for a little sample :shrug: