Redken Glass

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
You are much younger than me then, but you wouldn't believe how big Clovis is now. I was out there when my dad died. Still have friends living there that I knew in h.s. It's huge now........That's where all the people that grew up in Fresno moved to. Really good schools now. What a coincidence. I knew we were bonded on some level.........
At our ages, five years really isn't that much. I'm sure that Nickel is looking at this and saying "I wish those old folks would just stop remeniscing on this hair thread." :lmao: :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
MMDad said:
At our ages, five years really isn't that much. I'm sure that Nickel is looking at this and saying "I wish those old folks would just stop remeniscing on this hair thread." :lmao: :killingme
Damn straight. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
I love stealing threads. I can't remember who taught me the art.......she'll pipe in and remind us, though. I still can't believe you lived in Clovis......I used to ski at China Peak. Do you remember that place? It's re-named now. We used to party at Shaver Lake every weekend during the summers....We lied to our parents about someone's parents having a cabin up there and went up there to meet our Sierra High boyfriends.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BS Gal said:
I love stealing threads. I can't remember who taught me the art.......she'll pipe in and remind us, though. I still can't believe you lived in Clovis......I used to ski at China Peak. Do you remember that place? It's re-named now. We used to party at Shaver Lake every weekend during the summers....We lied to our parents about someone's parents having a cabine up there and went up there to meet our Sierra High boyfriends.

Start your own damn thread.............This has NOTTHING to do with Redken Glass :tantrum:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
And even that response is SOMEWHAT hair related! :clap:
I'm trying my damndest to keep this thing on topic, but those old folks are really stubborn...I think it's the dementia. :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nickel said:
I'm trying my damndest to keep this thing on topic, but those old folks are really stubborn...I think it's the dementia. :ohwell:
Look here now young lady, ... Damn I forgot what I was going to say.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
Look here now young lady, ... Damn I forgot what I was going to say.
We were talking about the rodeo and the Harley. God, try to keep it on topic, please.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I haven't read the whole thread but, I've gone from Glass to the Bed Head stuff to the John Freida. John Freida works as well as both and costs a lot less. If it weren't for free samples, I'd still be spending the national debt on my hair.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Nickel said:
It is, and it's very versatile. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I run it through my fingertips and brush my fingers through my hair after blowdrying. :yay:

Yes - I don't use it for the tangle reason that jwwb mentioned. I have nice, thick hair, and use it for shine and a bit of sleek control when I straighten my mop!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JabbaJawz said:
Yes - I don't use it for the tangle reason that jwwb mentioned. I have nice, thick hair, and use it for shine and a bit of sleek control when I straighten my mop!

No beebee yet?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Alright; I've been to two salons now, and neither had this stuff in stock (ran out vs. not carrying it). :tap:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Those straightening/high gloss products make my hair look greezy. Does the Glass do that too. and is it in a spray bottle for very long hair?
I definately tangle ALOT.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Alright; I've been to two salons now, and neither had this stuff in stock (ran out vs. not carrying it). :tap:

My offer is still good. Ya know....I could send ya a small amount from my bottle to see if ya like it :shrug:

And persimmoncf~~From what I have experienced, it isn't greasy. Just adds a bit of shine and keeps the tangles down for me. I use just a dime size drop, rub together on both palms, and run through my towel dryed hair. I then blow dry my hair.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mucho Gracias, J-Dub-Dub, but I'm sure I'll stumble across it eventually. It's always when you're looking for something that you never find it, so I'll quit looking and with my luck, Redken will send me a gallon of it in the mail for a trial or something. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
:lmao: I was thinking the same thing.
I always feel bad when I rave about something, and someone tries it and hates it. I have to remind myself that not everyone's hair/skin/whatever is like mine, and just because I like it doesn't mean I have to force it upon my friends and family. :lol: