Redskins/Colts

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
6 inches higher on that pass and Galloway stops when he hits the wall ...

They showed some resiliency tonight, but Buchanon and Rogers (of course) are gonna hafta pick it up a bit. I'm still trying to figure the reasoning behind going waaayyy deep on 4th and 10 to Armstrong. Just get the 10 and reset the sticks.

BuddyLee

Football addict
6 inches higher on that pass and Galloway stops when he hits the wall ...

They showed some resiliency tonight, but Buchanon and Rogers (of course) are gonna hafta pick it up a bit. I'm still trying to figure the reasoning behind going waaayyy deep on 4th and 10 to Armstrong. Just get the 10 and reset the sticks.
They stuck Buchanon on Reggie Wayne tonight. He was pretty damn good considering. Broke up a lot of balls.

This was a great game to attend. I expected a loss and received an entertaining night, albeit a loss. The Skins had a flurry of opportunities to win this game but they all slid through their hands. If you ever get the chance to see Manning in person, I recommend. He's even more impressive in person. Glad to see the Skins improve from garbage (last year) to an average team. Good and great teams convert on offense and defense and we're simply not there yet.