Redskins Draw A Terrible Schedule...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Peter Forsberg said:
Can Jason Campbell win a game throwing the football? Nope! Educate that!

Riddle me this, batman, can Peter Forsberg figure out how many games there are in a season??

Peter Forsberg

otter said:
Riddle me this, batman, can Peter Forsberg figure out how many games there are in a season??
Hey educated one this thread is about the deadskins! If you want to talk hockey we can talk about the Crapitals!

big_poppa

Not gonna throw stones just yet, but 12-4 WOW, I love your support for your team. Hell I don't think I could even say that about my BOYS. But never-the-less I love your enthusiasm. It shall be a great season. Two great late season games between my Boys and your Indians. Should be fun. Here is to another fun filled season in the NFL.

As far as my Boys go

Giants at home is a Win
Away at Miami a Win
Away at the Bears, a tough loss
Home with the rams a Win
At Buffalo a win
New England at home another tough loss
Minn at home a Win
At Philly a loss more than likely
At Ny a Win
Washington at Home a definate win
At home with the Jets I'm gonna call it a mid season oops, a loss
Home green bay = Win
At Detroit = Win
Home against Philly a Win
At Carolina a win
At Washington a loss, I have respect for the talent on that team, I may not like em but they sure do have some great individuals.

All in all 11-5 at worst 10-6 Going tight with your skins for the division. Making it past the first round of the playoffs, but not quite all the way. Just my opinion, much more to come as the season draws nearer.

Coventry17

I forgot, this is April. The Redskins ALWAYS win the Super Bowl this time of year. Realistically, they're looking at 6-10.