Redskins Fans Plan Walkout

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I'll have video surveillance of every last one of you and you will never enter MY stadium again.:tantrum

I am sure your seat contracts state if you walk out you must pay a penalty of x number of dollars and you can fine them for not buying enough dogs or beer.

Dukesdad

I'm not sure which team it was but I heard they were not going in untill after the national anthem and not buying anything in the stadium. They figured that would send a message and they could still see the game

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not sure which team it was but I heard they were not going in untill after the national anthem and not buying anything in the stadium. They figured that would send a message and they could still see the game
Cleveland Browns.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Didn't know about this.:lmao:

In the book, Nolan recounts his first meeting with Snyder, during which he says the new owner asked him if he would work harder if guaranteed a $50,000 bonus.

Nolan said he would work just as hard with no promise of a bonus. Snyder, according to the book, responded in part by saying, "You're probably another one of those guys who lets his wife tell him what to do."

The most famous incident, however, concerned ice cream.

Early in the season, Snyder told Nolan his defensive calls were "too vanilla." A few days later, according to the book, a gallon of ice cream (Rocky Road? Cherry Garcia?) materialized on Nolan's desk with the note, "This is what I like. Not vanilla."

Nolan laughed and sent a note to Snyder that read, "Thanks for the ice cream. My kids enjoyed it."

But after a 38-20 loss at Dallas in Week 6, Nolan returned to his office late that night to find three giant canisters of melting ice cream and this note: "I wasn't joking. I do not like vanilla."

This time, according to the book, Nolan didn't laugh.

The ice-cream caper was reported at the time in the Washington Post. A Snyder spokesman first denied it happened, then later sought to pin it on Redskins executive Vinny Cerrato, a former member of the 49ers' front office.

The Post also asked Raiders coach Norv Turner -- who in 1999 was the Redskins' coach -- whether it should print an apology to Snyder for reporting falsehoods about the ice cream.

"Absolutely not," Turner told the Post. "Not only did he do it to Mike, he said to me the next year, 'Do I have to send you ice cream, too?'"

How melting ice cream helped to harden Nolan How melting ice | Oakland Tribune Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET

angelbaby

And this will make them suck less how?

No money, no pay, no pay or less pay, gets you a team that suxs worst than the one we already have.

You people are pathetic. We could have a team like the Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, and so on.

Ummm...Last time I checked we do. :ohwell:

Peter Forsberg

Only an Iggles fan would think to say something like that. That would also give them the credit of 'thinking', however.

Enjoy your inevitable misery.:lmao:
I know you're bitter because the Deadskins looked terrible again this week. Don't be bitter it's not an Eagles fans fault that the Skins wagon is broke.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't blame you for not watching, it's not healthy to watch those bunch of clowns.
I was spending time with the family. I wish I could have seen them though. They are good for a laugh.

I thought Philly's D was good or something. How'd a bunch of clowns score 17 on them?:lmao:

Peter Forsberg

I was spending time with the family. I wish I could have seen them though. They are good for a laugh.

I thought Philly's D was good or something. How'd a bunch of clowns score 17 on them?:lmao:
27-17 doesn't cut it Buddy. If we beat Dallas tonight which will be one helluva game first place is ours baby. :popcorn:

BuddyLee

Football addict
27-17 doesn't cut it Buddy. If we beat Dallas tonight which will be one helluva game first place is ours baby. :popcorn:
What good is first place if you do nothing with it...again?

The aforementioned stilll doesn't negate that these supposed clowns scored 17 on your famed defense.:killingme