Redskins game in Christmas Eve

camily

Peace
My son won tickets to the Redskins game on Christmas Eve and I need some advice. It is a 1:00 game. What time should we leave? How much is parking? Where is the best place to park? My husband doesn't want to go (jerk) so my brother-in-law is taking him. I want to make sure they have money for everything but have no idea what to send with him. Is $60 enough for parking, a souvenir and some food? Thanks

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
We're not....:ohwell:
Ok, I'm figuring $20 for parking right? Something like that. A program is like $20? That leaves $20 for food? He's only a 40lb little boy! If you guys say so, I guess that's what I will have to do.

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Ok, I'm figuring $20 for parking right? Something like that. A program is like $20? That leaves $20 for food? He's only a 40lb little boy! If you guys say so, I guess that's what I will have to do.

The website

Metro would be cheaper.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
camily said:
My son won tickets to the Redskins game on Christmas Eve and I need some advice. It is a 1:00 game. What time should we leave? How much is parking? Where is the best place to park? My husband doesn't want to go (jerk) so my brother-in-law is taking him. I want to make sure they have money for everything but have no idea what to send with him. Is $60 enough for parking, a souvenir and some food? Thanks
You should just save your self and your brother-in-law the headaches, and give the damn tickets away.

I, myself, would make the sacrifice of taking them off your hands.

Hey - don't mention it.

camily

Peace
Ok, these are season tickets that were donated to his cub scout pack for the top popcorn seller. Do season tickets come with some sort of parking area for them?

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Ok, these are season tickets that were donated to his cub scout pack for the top popcorn seller. Do season tickets come with some sort of parking area for them?

They may....

OTTER, what say you sir?

The last time I won tickets they came with parking......red area. :shrug:

camily

Peace
Toxick said:
You should just save your self and your brother-in-law the headaches, and give the damn tickets away.

I, myself, would make the sacrifice of taking them off your hands.

Hey - don't mention it.
You should be ashamed of yourself Tox, this sweet little boy worked his butt off and you want to strip him of his reward. He's never been to a game before and you are trying to steal them out from under him? Shame shame shame.
Ok, actually, he won because I am the "Popcorn Kernel" (yes, my real title) for his pack and I drug him to every show and sell I did, no matter how much he complained. He's probably gonna get cold and want to leave early, and really shows no interest in football. I thought of selling them, but he does want to go. I just wish his dad wasn't a renob and wanted to take him.

hollywoman

Try getting a parking pass off Ebay. You will have to park in cash only lots, since you don't have a season parking pass. Or take the metro. Allow at least 100.00 for parking and 100.00 for food and other items. 1pm game, leave St. Mary's NLT 9am. To get up the road, find a parking and hike to the game. Wear good walking shoes! Good Luck!!!