Redskins make playoffs!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes indeedy, folks, they're in....

...if: We win four straight against the Eagles, Saints, Rams and Giants

And; The Eagles finish 1-3 AND beat the Giants with us, G-men, Boys and Middle Fingers to go.
Probability; Decent. Philly never lets us down, do they?

And; The Giants only win one more and it's not against us or Philly with the Panthers, Philly, NO and us to go.
Probability; Low, but doable.

And; The Falcons only win one more and it IS against Philly, with TB, Dallas, Carolina and Philly left.
Probability: Low

And; The 49'ers only win 2 more, with GB, Seattle, the Cards and Broncos left.
Probability; Good

And; Minnesota only wins two more with Detroit, the Jets, the Packers and the Rams left.

And; The Rams win only two more with Bears, Raiders, us nd Minny left.
Probability; Good enough.

We can not get ahead of the division leaders no matter how bad they falter; Saints, Hawks, Boys and Bears.

You watch, Minny loss week one is gonna hurt the most.

I have a dream...

And;

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Actually...

Penn said:
This all came to you in a dream, right? :lmao:

...it came to me in this AM's sports section. They didn't break it down like I did, but they presented the primary contenders.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry Gude said:
...it came to me in this AM's sports section. They didn't break it down like I did, but they presented the primary contenders.

Mathematically, its a possibility, and the way this season in the NFC East has gone, anything is possible.

Dallas has really surprised me with their performance - after changing QBs.

Romo, isn't it?

Whereas Manning for the Giants isn't progressing as much as I thought he would.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Larry Gude said:

And; The Eagles finish 1-3 AND beat the Giants with us, G-men, Boys and Middle Fingers to go.

And; The Giants only win one more and it's not against us or Philly with the Panthers, Philly, NO and us to go.

And; The Falcons only win one more and it IS against Philly, with TB, Dallas, Carolina and Philly left.

Probability; Good

And; Minnesota only wins two more with Detroit, the Jets, the Packers and the Rams left.

We can not get ahead of the division leaders no matter how bad they falter; Saints, Hawks, Boys and Bears.

I have a dream...

And;

Oh and you forgot all the planets Have to align in the 4th quarter of the Green Bay game

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:

Probability; Good

I have a dream...

And;

:clap: There's always hope!! :clap: I didn't understand why folks were writting us off when we had 5 losses... there's always a possibility albeit our destiny is not in our own hands. There still is hope!!! :clap: :yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
dems4me said:
:clap: There's always hope!! :clap: I didn't understand why folks were writting us off when we had 5 losses... there's always a possibility albeit our destiny is not in our own hands. There still is hope!!! :clap: :yahoo:

Not with 8 losses.......... Im sorry, but if they werent written off at 5 they are at 8.

D

dems4me

LordStanley said:
Not with 8 losses.......... Im sorry, but if they werent written off at 5 they are at 8.

Anything can happen :biggrin: I believe Larry's theory to be true :biggrin: I'm hopeful :clap:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Heard the same thing last year, and the year before, and the year before that :yawn: :blahblah:

It would be easier just to send out some hit men, Kill off all the other teams. then the skins would win by default

D

dems4me

LordStanley said:
Heard the same thing last year, and the year before, and the year before that :yawn: :blahblah:

It would be easier just to send out some hit men, Kill off all the other teams. then the skins would win by default

A winner never cheats and a cheater never wins :smile:

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
With the way they've been playing this year, the only thing they deserve is a Wild kick in the ass.

And yet you still think that the 'Skins will beat the eagles, as long as you bet against them? Are you and Larry drinkin out of the same dog bowl again?

Vince

Ponytail said:
And yet you still think that the 'Skins will beat the eagles, as long as you bet against them? Are you and Larry drinkin out of the same dog bowl again?
:lmao: :yeahthat:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And what makes...

LordStanley said:
easier just to send out some hit men, Kill off all the other teams. then the skins would win by default

...you think we wouldn't mess that up, huh? :jameo: