Redskins make playoffs!!!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ponytail said:
And yet you still think that the 'Skins will beat the eagles, as long as you bet against them? Are you and Larry drinkin out of the same dog bowl again?
It's not a matter of thinking anymore, it just happens. Why not control another teams destiny?:lmao:

Kerad

Larry Gude said:
...a theory! If all that happens, and it can, we're in.

:jameo:

First let me get into your mindset....

:whack:

...okay.

Hey Larry....looks like it could be your Redskins against my Steelers in the Super Bowl this year! :yay:

Ponytail

Just Announced On Espn...

Larry Gude said:
...so it's looking a little thin right now...

:jameo:

To match Larry's Playoff dream, the Redskins have adopted a new Mascot...

Attachments

• Redskins new mascot.jpg
    Redskins new mascot.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 63

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was at the game today and it was pretty sad. A good 40% of the spectators were in Iggle green. It was an enjoyable game nonetheless. I do have a pretty good story though.

The people in front of me LEFT THE GAME with 4:45 left in the 1st half. Well since they left, I now had a place to put my feet. *ahh* In the 2nd half, as my beloved Redskins were mounting a furious comeback I was cheering for my team with all my energy. When the 'Skins were on D I was pounding the seat in front of me to try and generate some kind of noise. (Of which there was a woeful lack of) This young lady had the absolute audacity to say to me, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but that noise is making me nauseous." :doh:W>>>>T>>>>F?

I sat there dumbfounded for a few moments, then decided to resume my efforts and leaned towards her and whistled as loud as I could because I had lost my voice at this point.

I noticed as the game went on that her and her husband sat in their seats, legs crossed and politely (golf) clapped when the Skinnies made a good play.:rolleyes: I found out from my buddy a few minutes afterwards that she had asked her husband to say something and he declined.

FYI:If you go to any sporting event, there is a 100% chance that there will be some fans of one of the teams there supporting their team of choice. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TELL THEM TO STOP CHEERING. TYVM.

OBTW They were "ALLEGEDLY" Redskins fans.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You might have heard...

LordStanley said:
Heard the same thing last year, and the year before, and the year before that :yawn: :blahblah:

It would be easier just to send out some hit men, Kill off all the other teams. then the skins would win by default

...but were you listening? We did make the playoffs last year.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sat in the upper deck and the eagle fans(and there were a ton in the upper deck) were on good behavior for the most part. Quite a change over other eagle/skins games in the past. Had passes for the club level, spent some time down there, very few eagle fans in there.

Until the skins get a d-line, we are in trouble for a long time. I am so sick of watching other teams get pressure with a regular 4 man rush and we can't get pressure with blitz. By far, the biggest disappointment this year has been the defense..no..maybe it was the offense...no..maybe the coaching..Frustating year.. :jameo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
otter said:
Sat in the upper deck and the eagle fans(and there were a ton in the upper deck) were on good behavior for the most part. Quite a change over other eagle/skins games in the past. Had passes for the club level, spent some time down there, very few eagle fans in there.

Until the skins get a d-line, we are in trouble for a long time. I am so sick of watching other teams get pressure with a regular 4 man rush and we can't get pressure with blitz. By far, the biggest disappointment this year has been the defense..no..maybe it was the offense...no..maybe the coaching..Frustating year.. :jameo:

I was in section 419 and in good behavior... Go eagles

BuddyLee

Football addict
otter said:
:howdy: Section 449 bustin' a lung. I saw some iggles and Redskins fans get shuffled out in section 448 for being too rowdy.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
I sit in sec 137 every game and it has been one of the most dissappointing and frustrating years in recent memory. Always next year. Maybe with a high draft pick.

O wait we will prob. trade it away for a bum or draft a bust...thats better