Redskins mid season report card...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I think we're about to go into a buzz-saw in this Monday nighter.

I hope I'm wrong!

OK, I think we can agree that, objectively, the Redskins are in the same league as the Giants at least from the standpoint of being on the same field. They didn't kill us game one and we have a fair enough comparison with common opponents; they beat the Rams, which we should have. They got killed by the Browns who we beat.

Pittsburgh, as good as everyone thinks they are, were not more than even up with the Giants and I think the better team won last night.

There is, or should be, a fear factor in this game to get the Redskins attention after playing kinda sloppy against the Rams, Browns and Lions even though we were clearly the better team in all three games.

The question I have is does the focus we had against Philly and Dallas come back? Even if it doesn't. I don't think we're outclassed PLUS Pittsburgh is the team coming off a tough, emotional game. Not us.

We'll see. :buddies:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
OK, I think we can agree that, objectively, the Redskins are in the same league as the Giants at least from the standpoint of being on the same field. They didn't kill us game one and we have a fair enough comparison with common opponents; they beat the Rams, which we should have. They got killed by the Browns who we beat.

Pittsburgh, as good as everyone thinks they are, were not more than even up with the Giants and I think the better team won last night.

There is, or should be, a fear factor in this game to get the Redskins attention after playing kinda sloppy against the Rams, Browns and Lions even though we were clearly the better team in all three games.

The question I have is does the focus we had against Philly and Dallas come back? Even if it doesn't. I don't think we're outclassed PLUS Pittsburgh is the team coming off a tough, emotional game. Not us.

We'll see. :buddies:

I guess we saw.