Redskins Rams

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Apparently the Rams misplaced their red flag and are too embarrassed to admit it, it's lost them 4 points and about 30 yards so far.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This is somd.com. Who cares about sports?

You and I do, but other than that.......

BTW - the Redskins suck. The BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! will send them home losers in two weeks.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Skins' secondary is going to be what does this team in. They seem pretty well-rounded in all areas except there. But I'm glad to see they are actually putting REAL points on the board as opposed to get down in the red zone and settle for field goals like last year.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Skins' secondary is going to be what does this team in. They seem pretty well-rounded in all areas except there. But I'm glad to see they are actually putting REAL points on the board as opposed to get down in the red zone and settle for field goals like last year.

I don't think RG3 is going to make it hrough the season, sooner or later he's going to get away from where he's protected and someone's going to flatten his tire.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The refs pretty much suck in this one. Too many bad calls and bad non-calls.

Sounds a whole lot like the politics of the big o administration. Unfortunately, they still have a "further review"....

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Redskins need major special teams work. That blocked punt will probably be the moment they lose the game. It almost cost them last week as well.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The RGIII is not the perfect saviour, along with Raheem to guide your secondary to new lows??

Whaaaa????!!!!!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't think RG3 is going to make it hrough the season, sooner or later he's going to get away from where he's protected and someone's going to flatten his tire.

He got the crap beat out of him today. The O line didn't give much protection, and he takes too many risks holding on to the ball too long and throwing some really risly passes. But I agree his running is going to get him nailed.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The secondary lost this game. Stupidity on Morgan's part but too many points were allowed and too many passes caught by the Rams.

But I am very encouraged by the points the Skins are putting on the board.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No Pierre, no running game, 3 was pretty much on his own.
This is where the lack of all those picks shows up; a thin O line played liked. I mean, the last 3 or 4 possessions, Rams keeping everything in front of them, playing good d all day, fast, good pash rush, they'd line up, the Skins, and all they had was Griffin running coming down the stretch.

So, all in all, Skins played hard all day and were in it. I can't ask for much more than an entertaining game and it was that. Last week, they played nearly perfect and Bree's still had a shot at the end so, I can live with this.

Fisher showed his resolve sitting one of the best players in the game for losing his cool. Kudo's for that.

Danny Smith might need to find some time to work on punts.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The secondary lost this game. Stupidity on Morgan's part but too many points were allowed and too many passes caught by the Rams.

But I am very encouraged by the points the Skins are putting on the board.

The secondary doesn't make the game plan. Hasslett wanted to sit in zone all day, that's what they did.

:shrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The secondary lost this game.

The effing assclowns out there wearing their effing foot locker uniforms not calling the head against Davis, unecessary roughness against Fletcher and a possible roughing the passer against RGIII (all in the 4th qtr) certainly didn't help the cause any.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The effing assclowns out there wearing their effing foot locker uniforms not calling the head against Davis, unecessary roughness against Fletcher and a possible roughing the passer against RGIII (all in the 4th qtr) certainly didn't help the cause any.

Anh. They let Robert be a rookie and take his initiation beating.

Otherwise, yeah, the refs are struggling out there in every game. It's stunning, really, how little the NFL thinks of the game and the players and the fans for this to be happening at all. Why not offer us CFL games for full NFL price while they're at it?

kom526

Anh. They let Robert be a rookie and take his initiation beating.

Otherwise, yeah, the refs are struggling out there in every game. It's stunning, really, how little the NFL thinks of the game and the players and the fans for this to be happening at all. Why not offer us CFL games for full NFL price while they're at it?

Just wait until the outcome of a "marquis" team/game gets screwed over by poor offciating, say like the Giants (since the Mara's are good buddies with the man who thinks he's GOD) or better yet Peyton gets clowned tomorrow night.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Just wait until the outcome of a "marquis" team/game gets screwed over by poor offciating, say like the Giants (since the Mara's are good buddies with the man who thinks he's GOD) or better yet Peyton gets clowned tomorrow night.

Yup. I mean, come on. The regulars struggle with the speed and complexity of the game.

kom526

Yup. I mean, come on. The regulars struggle with the speed and complexity of the game.

the Fred Davis head shot happened out on an island, the ball was thrown to him, blow to the head, no flag. Nothing complex about that.