Redskins Rams

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
the Fred Davis head shot happened out on an island, the ball was thrown to him, blow to the head, no flag. Nothing complex about that.
At some times it looked like they were trying to recompense the other side for a previous blown call.

Rommey

I think there was enough bad calls against both teams. I'm not sure if they evened out, but some were more costly.

The two late hit calls (one against each team) were not late hits, IMO. I think Jackson scored a TD, making the spiking the football penalty moot.

I think Fisher throwing a red challenge flag on a play he shouldn't have because it was an automatic review should have been a penalty, however, it seemed lie the review booth took a while to initiate the review. Maybe Fisher thought they weren't going to do it?

I think there were a few late hits on both Bradford and Griffith.

I bet Shannahan and Fisher both can't wait for the regular refs to get back...

PsyOps

Pixelated
The effing assclowns out there wearing their effing foot locker uniforms not calling the head against Davis, unecessary roughness against Fletcher and a possible roughing the passer against RGIII (all in the 4th qtr) certainly didn't help the cause any.

Okay, but all things being equal, all things were equal. The refs called it bad on both sides. The secondary – just like last week – can’t stop the pass. NO passed at will against them, and STL passed at will against them. Pass, after pass, after pass. So much improvement overall except the secondary.

Certainly the refs suck. I don’t think it’s their fault. They’re fill-ins. Totally unprepared. Under the circumstances I think they’re doing the best they know how. The Skins still have a game to play and it’s lacking in special teams and in the D secondary.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
You would figure Haslett would have changed the scheme after the first 8 completions against his zone.....DA