Strung Out
...game thread, aka Violation of the National Wildlife Protection act;

I am wound up all ready...

Gonna be long a long time until 4...

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
I'm gonna keep myself busy cleaning closets, laundry, dusting, running errands and then picking up a pizza , beer :buddies: and fixing a veggie tray for the SO and I to enjoy during the game !! GO REDSKINS :banana:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Just calm down everyone.....

4pm will come soon enuff and then bam! it will all be over.

Take a deep breath and try to relax.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I'm gonna keep myself busy cleaning closets, laundry, dusting, running errands and then picking up a pizza , beer :buddies: and fixing a veggie tray for the SO and I to enjoy during the game !! GO REDSKINS :banana:

Chili, salsa dip, hot wings, Mozz sticks and Pizza bites.
OMG - I need MORE beer!
Never going to make it till 4pm.

:yahoo::buddies::yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm grillin some...

Chili, salsa dip, hot wings, Mozz sticks and Pizza bites.
OMG - I need MORE beer!
Never going to make it till 4pm.

:yahoo::buddies::yahoo:

...some deer today. A buddy gave me some and some recipes. Not a deer eater, so, we'll see...gonna pretend it's sea bird. :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

...some deer today. A buddy gave me some and some recipes. Not a deer eater, so, we'll see...gonna pretend it's sea bird. :lmao:

Its not bad, I marinate mine with some terriaki then slow cook it on the grill and season with some monterey steak seasoning mmm.. it comes off nice and tender

edinsomd

...she will. She makes a sour face when you say 'deer meat'.

:jameo:

Just call it "Bambi"?:shrug:
It makes a great base for chili or hunter's stew, very lean, so it's best used in a slow cooking process.
Ed
PS
Thanks, I didn't realize the game was today!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I like that...

...more better.

There is an interesting piece in the Post yesterday about just how mediocre the Squawks really are, especially defensively. Something like throw out their games against the Falcons, Rams and 49'ers and they are about the worst defense in the NFL while if you throw out our one game against the Pats were are the top defense in the NFC.

Point is that there is a HUGE disparity between us and them defensively based on their easier schedule and us having the toughest schedule in the NFL this past season.

Obviously, the Skins are gonna focus on Alexander and make Hasselback throw it. Their O line is OK, but, I wouldn't wanna have to run against us right now. So, Hasselback, a very good QB, is gonna have to do a lot of work. I wouldn't wanna have to throw against us right now.

On the other side, you can be sure a healthy Portis is gonna see the ball a lot and our WR's are good enough to have a field day against a so so d.

Weathering the crowd noise early is gonna be crucial and Todd Collins didn't come this far to get flustered now.

We're gonna ####ing kill them.