Redskins...

T

toppick08

...more better.

There is an interesting piece in the Post yesterday about just how mediocre the Squawks really are, especially defensively. Something like throw out their games against the Falcons, Rams and 49'ers and they are about the worst defense in the NFL while if you throw out our one game against the Pats were are the top defense in the NFC.

Point is that there is a HUGE disparity between us and them defensively based on their easier schedule and us having the toughest schedule in the NFL this past season.

Obviously, the Skins are gonna focus on Alexander and make Hasselback throw it. Their O line is OK, but, I wouldn't wanna have to run against us right now. So, Hasselback, a very good QB, is gonna have to do a lot of work. I wouldn't wanna have to throw against us right now.

On the other side, you can be sure a healthy Portis is gonna see the ball a lot and our WR's are good enough to have a field day against a so so d.

Weathering the crowd noise early is gonna be crucial and Todd Collins didn't come this far to get flustered now.

We're gonna ####ing kill them.

:buddies:....thank GOD I'm Methodist.......:lmao: